Finished my new control box for upper station...

stumpstalker

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
22-ft. Tripp Angler inboard
Beautiful work.

But if you had finished it off in more of a Queen Anne or Regency style, you could have kept it as a permanent addition to your "showroom".

Tunatown

Captain
Boat Make
36 H&H CAT 3126B 420hp
Awesome nothing like catching some reef donkeys such a great fighting fish

Panhandler80

Captain
I agree. We eat them too and remove all the red meat just like you did. Mother in law loves our grilled “Grouper” sandwich’s I shot an 80 pounder last fall.
Edit: I just noticed your in Panama City. I shot that big jack on the Gray Ghost

HAhaha. Grey ghost. That’s funny. I don’t think I even have those numbers anymore. If I did that were in TD And I marked it on a paper machine. ;-)

We cut those jacks last weekend on a little piece of natural bottom that I thought was special. I got there first and we started catch and release. There were no sharks. The sun came up in about a 60 foot sport fish pulled up from Destin. And then a center consul a lot of Panama City pulled up. It kind of hurt my feelings. The golf keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller

SUBH2OHNTR

Lieutenant
HAhaha. Grey ghost. That’s funny. I don’t think I even have those numbers anymore. If I did that were in TD And I marked it on a paper machine. ;-)

We cut those jacks last weekend on a little piece of natural bottom that I thought was special. I got there first and we started catch and release. There were no sharks. The sun came up in about a 60 foot sport fish pulled up from Destin. And then a center consul a lot of Panama City pulled up. It kind of hurt my feelings. The golf keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller
Yeah we don’t have any Real good knowledge of the area so we’re stuck hitting public stuff. We try to get up there once a year, my buddy lives in Tennessee so it’s a good meeting place for us spend a weekend Spearfishing. As far as the gulf being small I know that all too well, out of the 500 or so numbers we dive in our area I would bet not one is private. A commercial spear fisherman I know says the only private spot is one you personally put there and it won’t be private long. I love your new ride good luck with it maybe I’ll see you on the water up there sometime

Panhandler80

Captain
Yeah we don’t have any Real good knowledge of the area so we’re stuck hitting public stuff. We try to get up there once a year, my buddy lives in Tennessee so it’s a good meeting place for us spend a weekend Spearfishing. As far as the gulf being small I know that all too well, out of the 500 or so numbers we dive in our area I would bet not one is private. A commercial spear fisherman I know says the only private spot is one you personally put there and it won’t be private long. I love your new ride good luck with it maybe I’ll see you on the water up there sometime

Yeah, the notion of private is funny. Your Buddy is exactly right.

Top Bottom