First DE

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Closed on this 2001 31 JC near Morehead City today. Should be hauling to Noank first week of April. Have a laundry list of work to do and can't wait to get started!

Thanks to the guys on the forum who answered all my questions!

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Congratulations on the purchase. Great boat. You will never feel unsafe in the 31. Good luck with her.

Are you gonna run her up by sea?

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
Thanks! She's coming up on a flatbed. 700 miles is farther that I want to run an unfamiliar boat in April. July or August maybe...

restless

Rear Admiral
Congratulations and best of luck! The boat looks beautiful.

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Sweet! Congratulations on the new JC!

Dunn6253

Lieutenant
Very nice, lets hear some details on her. Also, what planned work are you doing?

Bill_N

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31' JC Rowdy Girl
The guy I got her from had it built as a day boat by Jack Cardeiro. This is one of the last boats he finished. Not sure if this is one of his hulls or it came from Eastern but it has a Volvo TAMD 63P, TD gear, twin 100 gallon tanks and a 9 inch step into the wheel house. Good amount of storage under the seats and v-berth. I’m planning on replacing the electronics, adding a battery charger, some kind of fuel measuring device or Floscan, and a basic galley. Will probably blast the bottom, then barrier coat and paint. Keel needs a little work and the shaft is going to come out and get checked out. Plus a bunch of little stuff.

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Nice, clean boat; congratulations!

MBILL

Commander
Boat Make
35 Duffy&Duffy
The guy I got her from had it built as a day boat by Jack Cardeiro. This is one of the last boats he finished. Not sure if this is one of his hulls or it came from Eastern but it has a Volvo TAMD 63P, TD gear, twin 100 gallon tanks and a 9 inch step into the wheel house. Good amount of storage under the seats and v-berth. I’m planning on replacing the electronics, adding a battery charger, some kind of fuel measuring device or Floscan, and a basic galley. Will probably blast the bottom, then barrier coat and paint. Keel needs a little work and the shaft is going to come out and get checked out. Plus a bunch of little stuff.

Congrats, sweet ride!
I recommend looking at "Tank Tender" for fuel measurement. Simple and extremely accurate. You can hook one unit up to all your tankage, fuel, water etc...

Top Bottom