Fish boxes

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
Have cooler on my boat for food and back up fish ice it will hold ice to your boat runs out of fuel or food five day trips but you'll have to decide that[/

Sorry do you have a cooler from wicked cooler? Would like to know how good they hold ice. There was a show in Worcester this weekend, sure it's cancelled.

Last edited:

wave monkey

Lieutenant Commander
yes wicked cooler have some com brands seaplast ect picked this one for size and price just call him for pricing he will gladly answer any questions and im sure you will want to see it before you by it i even talked to him on making a coffin box cooler for my center console

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
Roughly over a inch and a half thick. If you are familiar with insulating property's, thickness does not equal R value. Cetainly seems about the same as a yeti. I cant speak for the quality of the cooler or time ice lasting from first hand experience , won't know till I fill it with ice in the summer.
I've been told great things about the smaller ones. I will be picking up a 310 L. Was going to play round with building one myself , but The price and look of these boxes Changed my mind. Worth a shot.

Take it for what its worth , I have not personally used one yet, only going by guys who have and like them. A few guys have confirmed that there coolers have held ice over a week.
The guy seems like a straight shooter who is a small time charter boat capt. He'd be better at answering questions.
Here are a few sizes I think they go up to 600 L, and large coffins are on there way

Last edited:

bluefin650

Commander
Roughly over a inch and a half thick. If you are familiar with insulating property's, thickness does not equal R value. Cetainly seems about the same as a yeti. I cant speak for the quality of the cooler or time ice lasting from first hand experience , won't know till I fill it with ice in the summer.
I've been told great things about the smaller ones. I will be picking up a 310 L. Was going to play round with building one myself , but The price and look of these boxes Changed my mind. Worth a shot.

Take it for what its worth , I have not personally used one yet, only going by guys who have and like them. A few guys have confirmed that there coolers have held ice over a week.
The guy seems like a straight shooter who is a small time charter boat capt. He'd be better at answering questions.
Here are a few sizes I think they go up to 600 L, and large coffins are on there way

I put a micrometer on mine this morning and it was about 1.59".
How muck is he selling the 310L for? Any proposed dimensions for the coffins?
Thanks for the info.

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
I put a micrometer on mine this morning and it was about 1.59".
How muck is he selling the 310L for? Any proposed dimensions for the coffins?
Thanks for the info.

Best bet would be to call him up, there's a few different options, and he was going to put together a price for this page. He has some deals at shows also.

Top Bottom