Flounder fishing with buck tails

Chum Pot

1st Mate
Boat Make
Parker
As I watched more it seems it is a mix of Flukes and Flounders following the buck tails

CEShawn

Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Holy crap, just zoned out watching that...

So funny how long the one around 1:20 or so followed everything before biting and then others were BANG as it went overhead...

Neat for sure... Spring fever has set in...

wiggy

Deckhand
Boat Make
Seaway 23
I use this exact rig for flounder in Delaware. It's very effective,you have to play around with colors but makes for a fun afternoon for my school kids.

Badlatitude

Admiral
gulps kick ass! One day we were out fishing for snapper and grouper in FL. ran out of live shrimp and the sabiki got wrecked. I had a bag of gulp that someone had given me to try for redfish inshore.

Instead of 1 fish per 2-3 even 5 shrimp its 8-9 fish per gulp!!!! Once we went to the gulp my buddy and I had to stop fishing and just mate for my old man and my buddies nephew. They filled a freaken 128 quart cooler in idk 30-45 min?

The little bait steeling bastards go after it and its tick tick tick tick BANG a biger fish gets attracted and slams its. instead of tick tick .. rebait tick tick rebait all damn day lol

After that I flat out stopped using live shrimp. Oh and 90% of the boats at the marina were shrimp boats. Even free it wasnt worth it

Top Bottom