Commander
Boat Make
Dyer 29 Bass, Boston Whaler 17 Montauk, building 38 flowers
to Prop Speed, Prop glide or not?

refrigerate the fish hold or not?

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
thanks John, how is your boat coming along?
Paul it is starting to take shape, done building and onto the finish work. Think she will stay in the shop for the winter and splash early in the spring.
I was given some Prop Speed so we are going to try it out on the prop and rudder to test it out.

StowIt

Commander
Boat Make
Paul it is starting to take shape, done building and onto the finish work. Think she will stay in the shop for the winter and splash early in the spring.
I was given some Prop Speed so we are going to try it out on the prop and rudder to test it out.

seems like 99% of the success with Prop Speed will be in the prep, as is the case with all epoxies. I just saw it applied to a large Cabo. It certainly looks good.
I won't be splashing my boat before the spring. also into the finish work

StowIt

Commander
Boat Make
my Flowers is shaping up and we're looking forward to splashing in the Spring of 2021. Barrier coat and first coat of bottom paint (shark skin white). Hydraulics in. Transducer installed, I went with the Airmar 275 HLW. Very little wood trim work but that has been completed. A/C installed, 1 x 16,000 btu. Galley installed in pilot house with a small fridge, countertop and a few drawers. helm chair installed (llebroc on pedestal with S5 shock absorber). I bought a pair of the Llebroc and the passenger chair will sit on top of a box to port. exterior of the pilot house is 95%. Prop (4 blade 30/32) coupled to ZF 2:1 transmission and rudder have been on for a while; running gear to get a coat of Prop Speed. Aft steering station in the cockpit with throttle and Simrad stick(QS 80). I'm going with a Simrad suite at the helm; 2 x 12" MFD and AP, Icom vhf.
Ocean Marine Fabricating is completing the radar mast this week and starting on the rod holders for cabin top. Ordered the cushions. Custom Marine Plastics is building a top for my Saeplast fish box.
Next big job will be the wiring and electronics install. Windows should be in by February.

Electronics mock up.jpg

aft station.jpg

galley.jpg

electric panel.jpg

prop and rudder 1.jpg

prop and rudder aft view.jpg

xbskt

Vice Admiral
First Name
Jeff
Boat Make
28 Crowley Beal
my Flowers is shaping up and we're looking forward to splashing in the Spring of 2021.
snip
Next big job will be the wiring and electronics install. Windows should be in by February.

After you, I may be the most excited person in the room to see your progress. Looks good.

Muscie

Commander
Boat Make
36 Flowers finished by Cape Island, 2014 ; 645 QSM11
looks great - hope to see her down on Long Island this summer.
Hi to Andy

StowIt

Commander
Boat Make
some more pix
After you, I may be the most excited person in the room to see your progress. Looks good.
I have some more pix but this machine is fighting with me and I have to give it a rest

StowIt

Commander
Boat Make
The box at the bottom of the aft station is a cooler and the cooler hatch will have a seat cushion. Won’t have to worry about the drink cooler sliding around.
Will be installing an anchor pulpit with Lewmar Pro Fish windlass.
Went with Gemlux outrigger bases and carbon fiber poles.
Thinking about putting a cold plate in the fish hold

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Very, very, nice! Can you tell me how thick that rudder plate is? I have to make a new one for my boat and am thinking of 1/2" material. Thanks. Keep up the excellent work.

StowIt

Commander
Boat Make
Very, very, nice! Can you tell me how thick that rudder plate is? I have to make a new one for my boat and am thinking of 1/2" material. Thanks. Keep up the excellent work.
I’m not sure about that

StowIt

Commander
Boat Make
getting closer; supposed to move out of the barn next week once we get the engine harness wired. most of the electronics, Simrad suite from Chris the Wharf Rat at Precision Marine, installed by Mr. Crobar at Holdfast Marine, thank you John; rocket launcher rod holders installed and radar mast from Steve at Ocean marine Fabricators, rod holders from Chris at LT Marine installed, decided to apply Prop Glide to the running gear, trying their other products on the transducers and under water lights; cushions are in and waiting for the dust to clear, graphics installed by Signarama of S. Yarmouth, headliners installed.

I didn't install a wheel at the aft steering station so that I could use the box for other things; built-in cooler at the base, the cooler opening will double as a seat with cushion and we installed a fresh water shower there as well. freshwater hose bib in the recess on the outboard side. the controls at the aft station are Glendinning throttle, bow thruster stick and Simrad QS-80 AP stick.

once the boat comes out of the shed the anchor pedestal and windlass will be installed. boat should be moved to the marina for launch and sea trial within two weeks. progress photos attached

wiper at helm.jpg

electronics at helm.jpg

PH stripe.jpg

aft steering station.jpg

transom name.jpeg

bow name.jpeg

transom name stbd.jpeg

port bunk -storage.jpg

tackle center.jpg

rocket launcher rod holders.jpg

xbskt

Vice Admiral