FLOWER'S East Coast 23' lobster top

mainely boats

Captain
How much space between deck & bottom of the boat? 3.5 inches?

I've got to go look at one in Waldoboro that's finished to be sure but I was thinking 5"-6" to allow for scuppers.

I would like to run the steering cable under the wash rail it would line up better with the outboard I think.

Eslang

Commander
Boat Make
43 Flowers
Ken,
I know it"s a little late to ask but......
What are the dimensions of the boat. I know it's 23' long.

mainely boats

Captain
Ken,
I know it"s a little late to ask but......
What are the dimensions of the boat. I know it's 23' long.

She's about 7' 10" beam when finished with PVC gunwale guard, so you'd be able to trailer it yourself. The draft is only about 5-6 inches with the outboard up, down depending on your outboard maybe 20"

mainely boats

Captain
The deck should be in and ready for glassing by Monday, although I haven't been able to get any pictures today. We made the folksal deck from 1/2" and the cockpit deck from 3/4". These shots are of the finished bulkhead and the flange to bond the bottom of the cockpit deck to.

bulkhead 001.jpg

23' deck flange 001.jpg

23' deck flange 002.jpg

Eastporter

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Your boat looks really good. Thanks for posting the build.

mainely boats

Captain
I needed the fittings in the end of the tank for access and there's the height issue. All the tanks I could buy they all filled on the top, they might make one but I didn't see it.

Magnolia Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway 24' Hardtop Sport
That's what I suspected....Size issue. Just that almost everyone these days uses a poly tank. Can I ask what the selling price will be without an outboard? Would you use a 115HP 135 or 150HP?

mainely boats

Captain
I'm hoping I have it sold as soon as I get the tank and the deck installed and gelcoated, and the guy that wants it has a 150 hp in a crate cross your fingers for me. I have about 15k in what you see in the pic's so far and I'm not sure what the tank will cost me.

Top Bottom