For sale: 2002 38' Holland - "Windhorse"

Allagash92

Ensign
What does everyone think about the asking price of this boat? It comes with many extras...feedback is welcome.

Last edited:

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Need more info, engine, hours, gen, what extras? Very nice looking holland.

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Looks like is doesnt know if it wants to be a cruiser or a fishing boat. Nice boat non-the-less

captjohn

Captain
Boat Make
Henriques
What does everyone think about the asking price of this boat? It comes with many extras...feedback is welcome.
These days $275K buys a lot of boat. That doesn't mean you won't find someone willing to pay that kind of money, but prepare yourself for the, "dreamers".

Montauk Rocket

Commander
Yep, need more info, but at first glance I think price is high too.

Then again, I'm not really looking for something like that, so my opinion is worth what you paid for it. :)

Duke

Commander
Lite User
Boat Make
Dyer 29

Allagash92

Ensign
It looks like a yard sale is going on down below. You get everything including the ipod....

The boat was in storage when I took the photos. The current owner had lived on the boat off and on during the previous summer and she/they didn't have time to clean everything out. I thought my key selling point was the pink nano.

In all seriousness, there is some significant gear that will be part of the package. It wasn't on board when I was there, but there is safety equipment and some quality fishing gear that can be negotiated into the sale.

The seller will be adjusting the price in the very near future.

tuna_fan

Captain
First Name
Eric
Not all 3126's are "bad" - just have a dealer check the block number to make sure it is not the soft block from France! Replacement should not be more than 40-50K.

Top Bottom