For Sale- FREE Web Design for Fishing Charter Companies or Boat Builders

mcangelo41

Commander
Nothing is really free of course...

I build websites for free....If you don't like them or want to cancel anytime we cancel them.....I then charge a small monthly fee to keep it up.... I become your marketing advisor and have many other add-ons that we can add to help you get more trips. I use some tactics other guys in your area most likely don't.​
If you don't get more leads because of the work I have done then cancel it anytime.

Most guys have SHIT websites....Some don't care and I totally get it/respect it...I design simple professional sites. I will write content specifically your demographic. Being that I am in the biz, I understand your needs more than your every day web guy...PM me if interested....

Checkout some of the sites I have done.

www.jmpaceconstruction.com
www.lasercutpro.com
www.westernsoundcharters.com

Let me help you get more trips this season....I booked over 100 trips last year that were brand new leads....

Last edited:

slingblade

Lieutenant
Looked at what I presume is your Charter Site! Looks really nice.Looks like you have a lot of boats you deal with down there. Good for you! I see New Rochelle in your info and a few years back I went with a guy there who really made it happen for my two boys. Do you know a guy named Drew?

mcangelo41

Commander
In terms of social media I think its important to do but if YOU ARENT DOING IT YOURSELF on a regular basis...its a waste of time. I actually automate posts for people facebooks for an entire Quarter or Year so you always have some content pumping out....then as you get a good trip in you manually post quickly yourself.....

If you have 4 people on your boat odds are they all have FB....This is a great way to stay engaged with your base and get repeats....

Email marketing- I can do this for your company as well or teach you how to do it on your own...

Actually getting some requests in my inbox...I know fishin has shit return...but if you arent online you are certainly "missing the boat" unless your in a dock that gets alot of trips or your the man and do a ton on your own....

Last edited:

slingblade

Lieutenant
The world is getting smaller everyday I guess. Agreed 100%...Top notch Guy! Don't come on site a whole lot but great to meet you Mike! Be sure to tell Drew if you ever run into him Robby from Rhode Island says hello.

mcangelo41

Commander
alot of people asked me what monthly fee is....The answer is...depends....We build sites/plans customized to your needs...

We require 1 year of $99 bucks per month commitment which includes site build, hosting, ads all over the internet, facebook setup, training on how to sell more.......If you dont get ROI(return on investment) You can lower the plan to just a hosting/maitnenance rate which is $20 range....

We get your site on GOOGLE, YAHOO, and BING.....We make you $$...

Last edited:
Top Bottom