Found: General Marine 26

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Website
www.fishreaction.com
Boat Make
RP35
Hey Hooper, wonder is that the one from the cape? He'll I almost buy one to trap with my brother in law... Actually glad I didn't get rid of mine!

myentourage

Commander
Yeah it is a very nice boat. If it would do 16kts cruise i would have came and pay you a visit. I have gone into the chartering business and i need the speed. Nice boat i dont think you will have any trouble moving it. Prob spring though.

Hooper

Captain
Yeah it is a very nice boat. If it would do 16kts cruise i would have came and pay you a visit. I have gone into the chartering business and i need the speed. Nice boat i dont think you will have any trouble moving it. Prob spring though.

She's not mine, I found her on CL. Shawn, it's a different boat than the one I was looking at last winter.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Website
www.fishreaction.com
Boat Make
RP35
Looking back I think I must have a whole in my head, but that is boating. I almost got involved with a friend doing some potting and knowing the boat, it would be perfect for it, even if the engine is small. I can't wait to get back to mine, lol sadly, it still has most of the gear on it... I hope someone remembered to take the whiting out of the livewell...

Tunascapes

Commander
Leaving whiting in a livewell is real bad karma. I hope you didn't do it. I know someone who left a bait in his well and found it in about 3 inches of water in his well the next day. Problem was the boat was on a trailer at his house. He actually filled a small cooler with the residual water and brought the whiting back down to the harbor and released it. All because he was on a hot streak and didn't want to ruin his mojo.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Website
www.fishreaction.com
Boat Make
RP35
I remembered the whiting this time... one time I left my 7cuft freezer on the boat filled with mackeral and other chum. That made it all the way until the spring frozen!

Top Bottom