FPT Marine Diesel Engines

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Please contact me with any and all FPT/Iveco Marine Diesel questions for real accurate answers.;) MSHS Territory Manager for FPT Marine engines in New England area of North America.

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
www.destinyfishingscharters.com
Boat Make
38 northern bay green stick boat/30 Calvin beal tuna boat/20 Seacraft Master Angler
Peter ,
Thanks for all your help this past fall and setting me up with SJ Exco . They took care of my valve adjustment when i was down the cape.Thanks also for helping me with all my questions. I have had many questions with regards to my Iveco and I can only say good things.. My cruise speed with the NEF 450 in the 38 northern bay today was 17-18.5 knots burning 15 gph..only issue is local support and parts... typically will order 3-4 of everything from Richard and keep them in stock..
thanks for your help,

Mike Deskin
Fv Destiny

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Peter ,
Thanks for all your help this past fall and setting me up with SJ Exco . They took care of my valve adjustment when i was down the cape.Thanks also for helping me with all my questions. I have had many questions with regards to my Iveco and I can only say good things.. My cruise speed with the NEF 450 in the 38 northern bay today was 17-18.5 knots burning 15 gph..only issue is local support and parts... typically will order 3-4 of everything from Richard and keep them in stock..
thanks for your help,

Mike Deskin
Fv Destiny
Hello Mike, it was my pleasure and that is what I am here for and what I do! As for your parts and support, don't hesitate to talk with Bill and ask him to stock for you. I know that they will if you buy from them. In CT. please talk with Bayside, they are stocking consumables for their customers down in Mystic so you will be able to get them there also. As for engine down situations, never hesitate to contact me, we will have parts for you within 24 hours in almost all cases. We also can ship out for Saturday delivery on a Friday without issues for a part if needed and I can tell you as of late that I had to do this twice without any issue for a customer that needed a starter and a sea water pump.

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Hello Mike, it was my pleasure and that is what I am here for and what I do! As for your parts and support, don't hesitate to talk with Bill and ask him to stock for you. I know that they will if you buy from them. In CT. please talk with Bayside, they are stocking consumables for their customers down in Mystic so you will be able to get them there also. As for engine down situations, never hesitate to contact me, we will have parts for you within 24 hours in almost all cases. We also can ship out for Saturday delivery on a Friday without issues for a part if needed and I can tell you as of late that I had to do this twice without any issue for a customer that needed a starter and a sea water pump.
Another Link to FPT Industrial and FPT in North America. Please have a look.

Case IH and FPT at Burr Ridge: Exploring the Source of Efficient Power - YouTube - this is where I worked for FPT in N.A.

FPT Industrial S.p.A. - Fabio Buzzi and the FPT C90 650's destroying CMD record New York to Bermuda endurance run.

Video Gallery, watch the video with the Stralis IVECO truck. In this video there are clips of the Round Britain race where Fabio Buzzi wins with FPT NEF and C90 engines every year.

Enjoy all!

Fvdestiny

Commander
Website
www.destinyfishingscharters.com
Boat Make
38 northern bay green stick boat/30 Calvin beal tuna boat/20 Seacraft Master Angler
thanks Peter I have your number. I will talk soon. If you need any support from an owner or if anyone needs sea trials , I am fishing all winter.Boat is in Noank Ct..

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Great Stuff !!!!!

Thanks Peter !!!!
Not trying to be a narcissist but did you see the CNH and FPT video? That is the test facility I managed and it was state of the art! All brand new equipment from AVL. Full Dilution CVS for combustion development and emissions validation/evaluation and performance. Really cool stuff! Not Maine though!

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
thanks Peter I have your number. I will talk soon. If you need any support from an owner or if anyone needs sea trials , I am fishing all winter.Boat is in Noank Ct..
I will be visiting George Main very soon and he is right there in your area. I will contact you. Please send me a personal message with your number or text it to me again please.

tunamojo

Rear Admiral
Website
Www.wickedweasel.com
Boat Make
Holland 32
Found this picture on the internet.......

Are these engines this nice looking ?????

IMG_1079_zpsad9edb6c.jpg

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Found this picture on the internet.......

Are these engines this nice looking ?????

IMG_1079_zpsad9edb6c.jpg
Nice picture of the NEF 560! Not sure who that handsome guy in the back is.......? This is the exact same engine engine that is used in the Buzzi race boats and yes, it looks like this to the public as well. Thanks for the picture!

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Pretty nice looking with the SS braided hose, I see you say it looks like this to the public, but is that on the base engine that we see like 5K less than the Cummins?

Are you going to have any on display at the Boston Show?

BTW, saw your other post under IVECO's, welcome over.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
I received a very attractive price on your 620hp at the ny boat show from a nj dealer. Whats the service support on long island look like? Thanks

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Pretty nice looking with the SS braided hose, I see you say it looks like this to the public, but is that on the base engine that we see like 5K less than the Cummins?

Are you going to have any on display at the Boston Show?

BTW, saw your other post under IVECO's, welcome over.
Hello, yes, this is exactly how it is supplied to the customer. Thank you.

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Hello, yes, this is exactly how it is supplied to the customer. Thank you.
No, we aren't at that show this year, but our dealer may be and if they are they will display the engine. We will have the engine on display at the Maine Fisherman's Forum in Rockport Maine over the first weekend in March. MSHS and our dealers will have a booth there. We will also be at the Maine Boat Builders show in March, Newport show in R.I.

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
I received a very attractive price on your 620hp at the ny boat show from a nj dealer. Whats the service support on long island look like? Thanks
Our dealer Bayside Marine Diesel does a lot of service on Long Island from Mystic. They have a service boat that is a 40' Wayne Beal hull and they steam over to Long Island all the time for MAN service. They have very qualified technicians and service vehicles. We don't have anyone specifically on Long Island but I am open to suggestions of people I could speak with about becoming a certified dealer for FPT. Thank you.

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
Peter,
Do you happen to know if Bayside Diesel has a place on the water to possibly bring the boat to them?

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Bayside Diesel Service and Bayside Marine Supply Online of Mystic, Connecticut - Exclusive MAN and YANMAR service and sales
Going by memory here, but I believe Bayside is right next to the Mystic Downtown Marina, and has slips in front of the shop. North of the railroad bridge and south of the Rt 1 highway bridge
Yes, they have a dock right at their facility, literaly at their facility in Mystic. You can taxi right into them and they work right on you right there. WC1966 is spot on! Thank you.

FPTMarineDiesel

Captain
Peter,
Do you happen to know if Bayside Diesel has a place on the water to possibly bring the boat to them?
You look like you may also be close to Rhode Island Engine Co. in Narragansett who is also a dealer for FPT engines and very capable of support on the road and at their facility they also have slips for service.

Top Bottom