Free Downeast Yanmah Sticker!!

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
That is such a great marketing idea Jay, I am sure there is high demand. Good for you.

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
Just as a reminder I own a SCANIA though. LOL

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
LOL Tim, just ask him about the stickers. We will see what kind of man he is based on what you tell me.

Dslpwr

Captain
Boat Make
35' Mitchell Cove, 13’ Whaler
LOL Tim, just ask him about the stickers. We will see what kind of man he is based on what you tell me.
I might have a old school Scania sticker in my stash. I’ll let you kno tomorrow. They are pretty sexy. Maybe that might get Jay to think about us guys!

[email protected]

Lieutenant Commander
Forum Sponsor
Website
wheresjaytoday.com
First Name
Jay
Boat Make
Mako 20' - Suzuki 200
Ask him about the stickers Jerry.
For the record!!!

The lobster boat stickers with overlaid logos was @Blitzen's idea!

He dogged me for months to get them made and when I finally got my friend Mark Seavey of Seavey Engineering to make them they have proved incredibly popular. This is the third big batch!

It was a great Idea John had and I certainly appreciate the marketing hand from such a good friend and good customer.

Having @Dslpwr (who is one of my biggest dealers) conspiring with @Blitzen is simply a bad idea. Both are great guys but especially @Dslpwr is a "shit-stirrer".

If anyone else has good ideas like this please let me know!

Dslpwr

Captain
Boat Make
35' Mitchell Cove, 13’ Whaler
For the record!!!

The lobster boat stickers with overlaid logos was @Blitzen's idea!

He dogged me for months to get them made and when I finally got my friend Mark Seavey of Seavey Engineering to make them they have proved incredibly popular. This is the third big batch!

It was a great Idea John had and I certainly appreciate the marketing hand from such a good friend and good customer.

Having @Dslpwr (who is one of my biggest dealers) conspiring with @Blitzen is simply a bad idea. Both are great guys but especially @Dslpwr is a "shit-stirrer".

If anyone else has good ideas like this please let me know!
Who knew?

R T ANDERSEN

Ensign
jay i own a 31 willis beal rp with a 6lp yanmar i have owned since new 2004 would like a sticker bob andersen 2 inlet pl. huntington ny 11743 thanks.

Top Bottom