Free fighting chair

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
Have a Lee fighting chair that came off an old Blackfin I used to own. It’s in good shape but just taking up space in my basement. Anyone want it? Portsmouth NH

mattreed

Lieutenant
I would like it. I will come down next weekend and grab it. If you can wait till next weekend.
THANKS!

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
I just had two people contact me. Ahiboatworks contacted me off line and I opened it first and told him it was his. Then I saw your response too. Sorry mattered but I just gave it away.

mattreed

Lieutenant
Guess it wasn’t meant to be.
Thanks
I hope they bring you some of your favorite beer.

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
Haha yes that would be ok. A good IPA will do.

Scooby

Lieutenant
First Name
Jeff
You know when something sits in your basement for a decade or two then it’s time to just give it away! That’s all.

MAArcher

Captain
You know when something sits in your basement for a decade or two then it’s time to just give it away! That’s all.
Well you've joined a crowed of good guys here. I've been the beneficiary of other generous members. Its nice. Hope I'm in a position to do the same at some point.

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made
Last edited:

morgan1727

Commander
I remember him in tuna season at Green Harbor years ago with his wife I think, usually had a fish. Can remember the old paper fish finder in back. Those were the days, "time to change the paper in the fish finder", don't hear that too often anymore.

Top Bottom