FS: 2004 Eastern 24' Lobsterfisherman Cuddy Cabin

Magnolia Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway 24' Hardtop Sport
Congrats on the upcoming sale. When is your Seaway hitting the water?

Eastporter: Yes....She was in early last week @ Enos Marine (my Honda dealer) We took her out on Saturday for her maiden voyage & we love it. I'll post some pics on my "Cancelled Crowley Beal" thread in the pocket forum.

Magnolia Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway 24' Hardtop Sport
Guys...The 2004 Eastern 24' sold for the asking price! I'm glad the new onwer lives near our home in Manolia, MA! I'm happy we'll see her again on the water! Thanks for everyone's input!

Phoenix37

Lieutenant
Congrats Magnolia! No small accomplishment selling a boat in this economy. And now that it sold I can say the day I sold my Eastern 24 was a very happy day. Worst roll of any boat ive ever owned!

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Congrats Magnolia! No small accomplishment selling a boat in this economy. And now that it sold I can say the day I sold my Eastern 24 was a very happy day. Worst roll of any boat ive ever owned!

LOL! You are a gentleman for holding off on that comment :D.

Magnolia Sun

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Seaway 24' Hardtop Sport

I loved my Easter 24' Yeah...She has some roll to her, but that's a soft-chime boat for you! I loved it in snotty weather, she would just plow thru the chop.

lindse8707

Ensign
Hi Alex! I hope all is well. I know this thread is old lol, but my husband and I just purchased a 2003 Eastern Lobster and have been looking at photos of others and your boat is gorgeous! Assuming you did sell it by now as well. Anyways we need to get a rocket launcher for our boat as was wondering about the one on this boat. Was it factory ordered or after market? Anways any advice on the rocker launcher would be super helpful if you see this.

Lindsey

cobia23

Commander
First Name
Paul
Magnolia posted that boat for sale in 2012 and hasn’t logged into this site since 2017, I’m guessing the boat has been sold.

Agweiss

Lieutenant
First Name
Avrum

Agweiss

Lieutenant
First Name
Avrum
Used 2002 Eastern 24' Lobsterman, 03254 MOULTONBOROUGH - Boat Trader

here is one currently for sale. I tried to pursue it but the owner wouldn’t supply better photos or any sort of maintenance records so I passed.
It looks like just what I'm looking for, and is only three hours away. Not wanting to provide maintenance records might be a problem, but he did give the phone number of the shop that's taken care of it.
I'm sailor for 45 years and this would be my first power boat. What do you think of her?

Codcruncher

Commander
It looks like just what I'm looking for, and is only three hours away. Not wanting to provide maintenance records might be a problem, but he did give the phone number of the shop that's taken care of it.
I'm sailor for 45 years and this would be my first power boat. What do you think of her?
They are typically a good boat...the only thing I don't like is not much freeboard and narrow beam...but this one looks really clean and being from Moultonborough, my guess is it's spent most of her life on lake Winnipesaukee

MAArcher

Captain
That wasn't a bad deal. Broker says under contract right now. Supposed to sell tomorrow.

paulc66t

Ensign
First Name
Paul
That wasn't a bad deal. Broker says under contract right now. Supposed to sell tomorrow.
I talked to the owner on Friday afternoon. Called the yard as well. Said they were closed over weekend. Was heading up Monday morning when I called and they said was sold without being seen.Not sure how that happened since they were close Sat & Sun.

MAArcher

Captain
I talked to the owner on Friday afternoon. Called the yard as well. Said they were closed over weekend. Was heading up Monday morning when I called and they said was sold without being seen.Not sure how that happened since they were close Sat & Sun.
Probably sold it to someone he know locally. Or a yard employee is gonna grab and flip it.

mweidl

Lieutenant
Probably sold it to someone he know locally. Or a yard employee is gonna grab and flip it.
It was weird situation. I’m the owner refused to speak on the phone, and I never was able to reach anyone with the phone number listed. Honestly I think you were better off on this one. Something was just off about it.

Top Bottom