BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Dimillo’s Marina
Portland, Maine
ValvTect Diesel $3.26/gallon
Self serve, 24 hours!

Why couldn’t every marina be self serve with pump out. My pump out process is very long (Hatt doesn’t do charcoal filters) and I require multiple pumps with refilling of water to clean it. Complete over kill but I guess I’m an ok neighbor

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
Why couldn’t every marina be self serve with pump out. My pump out process is very long (Hatt doesn’t do charcoal filters) and I require multiple pumps with refilling of water to clean it. Complete over kill but I guess I’m an ok neighbor
Your anal

stumpstalker

Commander
Boat Make
22-ft. Tripp Angler inboard
Global:

"British soldiers will be deployed across the United Kingdom to help transport gasoline in an effort to ease an ongoing fuel shortage, officials said yesterday. The ongoing crisis reached a crescendo over the weekend, with the country's Petrol Retailers Association reporting roughly two-thirds of its stations were out of fuel Sunday."

Curmudgeon

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
44' Stanley, 40 Webbers Cove, 19 Ocean Pointer
$2.19 for diesel by truck last week

goin4broke

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
35 Foot Terry Jason (Currently undergoing finishing touches)
4.15 at the dock in Greenport Ny last week.

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
OPEC is clearly once again in a position to curtail production to favor higher prices. With little worry from North Americas "drill baby drill" policy promoted by the last administration, the current administration could care less about energy independence. OPEC is free to do as they wish. Next OPEC meeting is on Monday. OPEC will continue to set production quotas that keep a tight lid on supply and prevent normal supply and demand chains to set more favorable prices. Since the market is backwadated I would expect to see prices continue to rise or at least remain strong through the remainder of the year. Any covid restrictions that limit travel could obivously have a negative impact current prices.

Genius

Admiral
First Name
David
Boat Make
32 Morse Cove
OPEC is clearly once again in a position to curtail production to favor higher prices. With little worry from North Americas "drill baby drill" policy promoted by the last administration, the current administration could care less about energy independence. OPEC is free to do as they wish. Next OPEC meeting is on Monday. OPEC will continue to set production quotas that keep a tight lid on supply and prevent normal supply and demand chains to set more favorable prices. Since the market is backwadated I would expect to see prices continue to rise or at least remain strong through the remainder of the year. Any covid restrictions that limit travel could obivously have a negative impact current prices.
I’ve heard the UK is dealing with shortages due to The Russian Bear squeezing the taps. Any insight? I know the oil field stocks are doing very good this past week.

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
I’ve heard the UK is dealing with shortages due to The Russian Bear squeezing the taps. Any insight? I know the oil field stocks are doing very good this past week.
The UK gas lines are easing some this week. Its not really a gas shortage. Its due to a lack of truck drivers. Brexit has made it more difficult to find qualified drivers. We are not to far away from this type of thing happening here in the states. Truck drivers are hard to come by. I could use a couple more and it seems almost impossible to find qualified drivers. Everyone i talk to seems to have the same problem. Try hiring a mechanic. I have been looking to add another mechanic and there is not much available. I think this world is going mad. My advice is to buy gold. It seems to be under valued.

Last edited:

ErikT

Captain
Lite User
First Name
Erik
Boat Make
Crowley Beal 28

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
I'm guessing that is non-alcohol gas?

Top Bottom