Fuel price check ?

xbskt

Vice Admiral
First Name
Jeff
Boat Make
28 Crowley Beal
$3.86 for diesel at Hyannis Marina this morning.

Curmudgeon

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
44' Stanley, 40 Webbers Cove, 19 Ocean Pointer
$2.75 in Boston last night

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
Do you know how much it it at Gamage boat yard?
I don't as they have shut down their pumps for the winter. They are just pumping fuel from their docks for boats they are storing for the winter. Their summer dock help has left to go back to school. It may be foolish thinking on my part, but we always buy at the co op. My feeling is the diesel may be fresher as they are constantly pumping for the fisherman, the price is always very competitive, and we like the folks there too. We try not to fuel late in the afternoon or very early morning and I always ask any local fishermen to fuel up first as they are working. Nothing wrong with Gamage, we like them too. They hauled Hallelujah out yesterday afternoon, she is headed up the road this morning to Farrin's for decommissioning, a few winter projects and storage.

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
I don't as they have shut down their pumps for the winter. They are just pumping fuel from their docks for boats they are storing for the winter. Their summer dock help has left to go back to school. It may be foolish thinking on my part, but we always buy at the co op. My feeling is the diesel may be fresher as they are constantly pumping for the fisherman, the price is always very competitive, and we like the folks there too. We try not to fuel late in the afternoon or very early morning and I always ask any local fishermen to fuel up first as they are working. Nothing wrong with Gamage, we like them too. They hauled Hallelujah out yesterday afternoon, she is headed up the road this morning to Farrin's for decommissioning, a few winter projects and storage.
Where is the Co-op fuel dock in relation to Gamage's?

Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
Where is the Co-op fuel dock in relation to Gamage's?
Hi Blitzen. It is very close to Gamage Shipyard. It is on the east side of the South Bristol bridge. If you traverse the bridge from Gamage on the west side to east side into "the gut" the CO OP would be about 200 yards to port. Nice spot in season you can have lobster on the pier and byob. Nice on a sunny afternoon or evening.

capt38

Lieutenant
Boat Make
31' Eastern / 18' Tripp
Hi Blitzen. It is very close to Gamage Shipyard. It is on the east side of the South Bristol bridge. If you traverse the bridge from Gamage on the west side to east side into "the gut" the CO OP would be about 200 yards to port. Nice spot in season you can have lobster on the pier and byob. Nice on a sunny afternoon or evening.
$3.15 for diesel in Westport MA yesterday.

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
For us H.S. grads, what does designed and engineered mean.
It means that this administration has made decisions geared toward effecting energy prices in a very negative way, on purpose, in an effort to make the cost of electric, wind, solar, and other forms of energy which are too costly to produce, seem more reasonable. It is not working very well in Europe. They tried to transition to renewable energy and now they are begging for gas and oil. Look what happened to the grid in Texas last winter. The climate does change and has for billions of years. There is money to be made by promoting climate doom and gloom. Its bull shit. They called it global warming until they realized the earth was actually cooling for 17 years in a row. They even fudged the numbers to fool us. They abandon the term global warming over night. They had to come up with something safe and called it climate change. We went thru an ice age long before mother earth was full of people and the wicked combustion engine. Then we discovered the hole in the ozone. The hole was growing and was going to cook us all. People believed it. They stopped talking about it when they realized the hole shinks and expands. Does anyone believe its healing because America stopped using aerosol while countries like China and India with billions of people kept right on trucking? A few years ago we only had 12 years left to live. People believed it. Gore said the ice caps would be gone by 2012. People believed it. More panic, more money and money is power. They showed us satellite images of melting ice but they were careful not to show any pictures of the opposite polar ice cap that grew by 20 fold. They sent teams of scientists through never before thawed passages in ships with much fan fair only to become so iced in they had to abandon the ships, the mission, and fan fair. They need us to believe. Thats the only way they ever win. Lets go Brandon.

Last edited:

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
It means that this administration has made decisions geared toward effecting energy prices in a very negative way, on purpose, in an effort to make the cost of electric, wind, solar, and other forms of energy which are too costly to produce, seem more reasonable. It is not working very well in Europe. They tried to transition to renewable energy and now they are begging for gas and oil. Look what happened to the grid in Texas last winter. The climate does change and has for billions of years. There is money to be made by promoting climate doom and gloom. Its bull shit. They called it global warming until they realized the earth was actually cooling for 17 years in a row. They even fudged the numbers to fool us. They abandon the term global warming over night. They had to come up with something safe and called it climate change. We went thru an ice age long before mother earth was full of people and the wicked combustion engine. First is was the hole in the ozone. The hole was growing and was going to cook us all. People believed it. They stopped talking about it when they realized the hole shinks and expands. Does anyone believe its healing because America stopped using aerosol while countries like China and India with billions of people kept right on trucking? A few years ago we only had 12 years left to live. People believed it. Gore said the ice caps would be gone by 2012. People believed it. More panic, more money and money is power. They showed you satellite images of melting ice but they were careful not to show any pictures of the opposite polar ice cap that grew by 20 fold. They sent teams of scientists thru never before thawed passages in ships with much fan fair only to become so iced in they had to abandon the ships, the mission, and fan fair. They need us to believe. Thats the only way they ever win. Lets go Brandon.
Boom!

traditions

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 Holland
If three people on every street had a electric car, it would be lights out at night. We are no where near ready for what they are trying to shove up our ass. Home heating oil will be sky high this winter. Back to the wood stove I guess

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
If three people on every street had a electric car, it would be lights out at night. We are no where near ready for what they are trying to shove up our ass. Home heating oil will be sky high this winter. Back to the wood stove I guess
The price of everything is going to be sky high going forward. Nat gas is sky rocketing. How do they think electriciy is made? They need us to believe what they say and follow blindly along like sheep. Dont worry. We will create social programs that will pay for everything. They win if we allow that. Todays lie is that the shortages we are now seeing in stores is because of overwhelming demand due to successful economic recovery. Big fucking lie. Southwest Air cancled 1800 flights due to weather. They lie.

Quik Fix 16

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Shamrock
Thanks Downrigger, actually I knew that but just called it by something else. Now , while lunching at the club, I can sound like I know what I'm talking about. Designed and engineered, love it.
Many years ago, in a different life, I had a job that involved investigating organized crime. Just follow the money we were told. And remember, OBEY.

Tuna Hotline

Captain

Wood stove is my favorite, and I live in the burbs. Gotta have a backup for when the lights go out.

Downrigga

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36' NB
Thanks Downrigger, actually I knew that but just called it by something else. Now , while lunching at the club, I can sound like I know what I'm talking about. Designed and engineered, love it.
Many years ago, in a different life, I had a job that involved investigating organized crime. Just follow the money we were told. And remember, OBEY.
If you investigated this admin you would be investigating organized crime. Too bad the folks at the top of the justice dept and the FBI are political hacks who look the other way.

Top Bottom