funny cards anyone?

Toolate

Admiral
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
My mother in law got me a card that said "how can you tell when you are over 40" on the front.

Inside it said, "Its not hard".

Enjoyed that particularly from her. I like where her head is at. :eek::D

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Nothing noteworthy in humor this year. But this should make you laugh pretty hard; I was doing a bit of lurking on the Hull Truth forum and stumbled on a thread entitled Drama Filled Christmas. Some guy called out his annual family drama and began a thread on all of the family "stuff" that seems to happen every year at Christmas. There were quite a few replies to it, with some pretty disfunctional family stories. This one by BCMk31 took the honors though, hands down:

"Listen to this shit:

Last evening my aunt brings a new guy to the family dinner. He's of native Indian decent and looks, well, Indian. My other aunt has been boozing with my mom for a while before dinner. We sit down, all 13 of us to eat dinner. My aunt with the new guy offers up the prayer. New guy says some Indian style prayer. My drunk aunt laughs hysterically and proceeds to make the "wawawawawa" noise with her hand and mouth. Imitating and Indian. Aunt with the Indian guy runs over with a knife and grabs my other aunts hair and proceeds to attemp to scalp her. It was absolute chaos! People yelling, screaming and some crying. She only cut a few hairs, put the knife down and stormed out. Everyone pretty much bolted. I stayed and ate food. Thank baby Jesus my wife's family is more calm and we hung out with them today.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a dysfunctional family! "

I guess there's nothing like a good old fashioned Christmas scalping to liven up the party! :D

Top Bottom