Furuno as a company

yanmar

Captain
Boat Make
26 chesepeake 22 tripp
I spoke with Criss @ furuno tech support yesterday about a radar unit and could not be more satisfied with the support they offer customers and potential customers . Was on the phone with me for 40 minutes explaining pros and cons about buying used equiptment and really gave me excellent insight if i choose to buy new . Spoke clear english and wanted to make sure i understood everything we talked about before we hung up !!!!!! Real class act that company and its employees ( no i dont work for Furuno )

Live Wire

Lieutenant
Boat Make
38'wesmac
I agree Furuno is first class .i always install my own electronics on last four boats. Tech support ( Jeff Lantz) is top shelf .they will give you a plug and play drawing and schematic.then the programming,they will walk you through every thing.i wish every company could learn from them. Lee. Live Wire

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Furuno has the best cust support by far of any electronics I ever had. Raymarine should call them o learn a few things!

clementine

Lieutenant
Boat Make
18' Levy
Agreed with above, Furuno has outstanding customer support and will go above and beyond to help their customers. Being Furuno though, it's rare that you would need customer support for their products.

JimmyG

Ensign
Furuno Customer Service

Great to hear good news after just installing FVC 585 Thanks JimmyG

starrfish

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
35 duffy
any kind of tech support you call now a days, thats only a couple hours time difference from where your at is a GREAT thing !!
unlike most support places, where its 3am, and you cant understand a friggin thing they say

8943post

Commander
Boat Make
33 Duffy
Furuno has the best cust support by far of any electronics I ever had. Raymarine should call them o learn a few things!
Raymarine was recently bought by FLIR the night vision company, maybe they'll stepup their tech support.

Last three boats for me all Furuno equipped.

Maritime Matt

Lieutenant
Website
www.taskmarine.com
Boat Make
Maritime Skiff Pioneer 20 Pilothouse
It is why Furuno stands to be one of the best electronic manufacturers on the market. Being a marine business, I get to sample many units on customers boats. Garmin and Standard Horizon have also been great with customer service with me. My own FCV 600L Furuno is 10yrs old and performs like day 1.
Capt.Matt

Top Bottom