Furuno BLOWOUT SALE! NavNet3D/Vx2/DRS Radars & MORE!

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Hey Fans,

Just received a major shipment of Furuno Bluestar† gear, and I've never been able to get these models before on that program. I took the whole lot, as these pieces just simply don't come around on the program. Before I even offer the equipment to Precision's existing clientèle, I'm giving my DE brethren first dibs on these pieces. These are limited quantities, I will edit and delete pieces as they go. Good luck!:mrgreen:

NavNet TZTouch
TZT9 9'' Multi-Touch MFD MSRP $5695 / Price = $3189.50 (Qty. 2 Available

NavNet3D & Accessories

MFD8 NavNet3D Display - MSRP $3595 / Price = $2,286.45 (Qty 2 Available)

DRS4D w/15M Cable - MSRP $2800 / Price = $1,832.66 (Qty. 1Available)

PG500R Heading Sensor** MSRP $995 / Price = $608.20 (One Available)

NavNet Vx2
1834C/NT-10.4''/4kWDome MSRP $5095/ Price = $3328.80 (Only One, Rare!)

Stand-Alone Echo Sounder/Fish Finders
FCV-585 FF (600w/1kW) MSRP $1695/ Price = $1071.11 (One Available)

*Compatible with NavNet TzTouch, NN3D, & Vx2.
**Needed for Radar Overlay/ARPA on NN3D & Vx2. NN3D has ARPA built in, however for Vx2 additional ARP11 board is needed.

[Availability as March 1st. Quantities will be updated when possible. Please call to confirm availability.]

†Bluestar units, as you may already know, are Furuno factory direct units that are either open box returns, refurbished, test units, etc. All of them are restored to 'Like New' condition if they've actually been powered up, and are covered by the same warranty as a 'New' unit. It's an awesome way to get into a Furuno system with the discounted price. These units are marked up just to cover credit card fees, so I ask PLEASE no AmEx, as they take sometimes up to or over 5% depending on the type of card (business/rewards/etc). We'd would prefer a non-rewards debit/credit style card, but obviously we'll accept what we can, although we are not set up for Discover. Thanks as always for reading, feel free to call or PM with any questions or requests.

Last edited:

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
Is the GP 330 nb same as the GP 33? Lookin for a gp 33

Wharf Rat

Forum Sponsor
Website
Boat Make
OPB
Is the GP 330 nb same as the GP 33? Lookin for a gp 33

Tomy,

The GP330B is just a GPS Antenna, NMEA2000 data format that's used usually with the new DRS Radar Scanners; it plugs right into the radar.

The GP33 is the standalone color GPS unit, which can provide GPS data over NMEA2000, or through NMEA0183 via an optional cable.
Your price on a new GP33 would be $435.

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Tomy,

The GP330B is just a GPS Antenna, NMEA2000 data format that's used usually with the new DRS Radar Scanners; it plugs right into the radar.

The GP33 is the standalone color GPS unit, which can provide GPS data over NMEA2000, or through NMEA0183 via an optional cable.
Your price on a new GP33 would be $435.

Hijacking the Furuno sales thread but related and maybe of interest to others.

Question:

What is the defacto best ONE 12" piece unit on the market that will provide
gps chart plotting, radar, fish finder, (weather if available) ?

A one unit package?? The BEST one? if one exist?
And PRICE of course ? :)

Wharf Rat

Forum Sponsor
Website
Boat Make
OPB
Hijacking the Furuno sales thread but related and maybe of interest to others.

Question:

What is the defacto best ONE 12" piece unit on the market that will provide
gps chart plotting, radar, fish finder, (weather if available) ?

A one unit package?? The BEST one? if one exist?
And PRICE of course ? :)

Hey Bill,

Tough, tough question, as there are SO many different options to consider, and based on the application and mission of the boater, what might be the best for some might not work for another. A commercial fisherman has different requirements than a weekend cruiser. As far as different machines go, you have touchscreen/standard interfaces (as well as user friendliness), different quality radar and fishfinder modules, and bells and whistles (like weather) that are all displayed differently on each machine. There's also the difference in the charts used in each machine. You have Navionics/C-Map/NOAA Raster based plotters. Each has it's advantages/shortcomings. It's true that all Multi-Function Displays are not built equally, which is reflected in the pricing.Think about what feature you think is the most important, be it chartplotting, fishfinding (including the max depth you fish), radar, and weather/bells & whistles, etc. List them in the order in which you will rely on them most. Only then could I really recommend the best 12'' system for YOUR application. There are some machines that I feel are superior than others, but that doesn't mean you need the best of the best to get you by. If you just want to know my personal opinion and what I would put on my boat, just drop me a PM. ;)

CMEBoston

Lieutenant Commander
Oh man I was wondering who bought all that off the auction site!

Wharf Rat

Forum Sponsor
Website
Boat Make
OPB
Oh man I was wondering who bought all that off the auction site!

It was a hell of a deal! Let me know if there's anything I grabbed that you might need. I also have a good amount of other gear in stock that I haven't posted, you can always give me a buzz at the office 914-235-4023 to see what you could use. M802s, FA150s, etc.

-Chris

Wharf Rat

Forum Sponsor
Website
Boat Make
OPB
Hey Oliver (Tuna),

It's coming! Third week of December. Have the NY Boat Show at the beginning of Jan, and will be able to put in a pre-show and post-show order. Get your X-Mas list ready!

However, Furuno equipment, other than what I have listed above or have in stock, must be ordered within the show dates to qualify, which is from the 2nd through the 6th of Jan.

Tuna Pursuit

Rear Admiral
Website
www.oliverwelding.com
Boat Make
Thunnus
Hey Oliver (Tuna),

It's coming! Third week of December. Have the NY Boat Show at the beginning of Jan, and will be able to put in a pre-show and post-show order. Get your X-Mas list ready!

However, Furuno equipment, other than what I have listed above or have in stock, must be ordered within the show dates to qualify, which is from the 2nd through the 6th of Jan.

RA1048HD should do the trick.

Top Bottom