Furuno FCV-1200, FCV-1150, FCV-585 BLUESTAR BLOWOUTS!!

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
As usual, I am posting this year to give my DE brethren the right of first refusal, as Furuno shot me a list of their current BlueStar inventory and there are a few items that I am sure might be of interest to the forum population. These items are time sensitive, so if another dealer scoops them up, they're gone. They are in stock in Camas, WA, and are a 5 day lead time to me in NY, and if going to a shipyard, I can also have them drop-shipped. Here we go.

Furuno FCV-585: $1,050

Furuno FCV-1150: $3,200

Furuno FCV-1200: $6,280

These units are BlueStar systems, which are open box returns, factorry repaired units, or even demo units for a boat show. They come with the same 2 year warranty as a brand new unit, and these units NEVER show up on the BlueStar list.

PM me if interested, as I will also be in the office tomorrow from around 9 to till 2 PM EST, and there are only one of each available, no bullshit. So hit me up if you're looking to get one of these pieces for a serious deal. I will give pricing on any transducers upon request, so let me know ASAP.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Great price on the 1150 also! Those are the 3 best non chirp fish finders on the market IMO.

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Great price on the 1150 also! Those are the 3 best non chirp fish finders on the market IMO.

The FCV295 is solid unit, smaller display than the 1150 but has the same free free synthesizing frequency sweep ability. Spread the word to any non-forum junkies on the docks that might be looking for a solid echo sounder. I only have one of each, but would still like to move them out the door.

-Chris

Top Bottom