Furuno Radars/Sounders/X-Ducers - Furuno Notice of 'Critical Shortage' Thru End of 2020 - Currently Have Some Units Available

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Hey fam,

I hope you guys know me by now that I'm not a 'Sky is Falling' guy or is this some kind of sales gimmick, but received a bulletin from Furuno yesterday afternoon that went out their 'Elite Dealers' (What they call their full direct dealers that are trained and authorized for both Deep Sea and Light Marine and perform service; although I'd be lying if I didn't love the name!) basically being real about the chip shortage from the two factory fires in Japan and the items that will be affected throughout the end of the year, which I have listed below. That said, the "Authorized Resellers" which are the guys who just buy through distribution have yet to get wind of this official statement, so right now I actually have to ability to obtain those NXT Doppler Radars through those channels as well as some of the CHIRP transducers, so wanted to a least put this out there for anyone thinking about them before these 'Resellers' start hoarding inventory. Drop me a PM this weekend with what unit you're considering along with a good phone number to call, and I will follow up on Monday.

The models that will see this 'critical shortage' are as follows:

3igdQi-NFEjUJqGAkLky77q9F985jX4t-fH8IDDF5tVnYKJluh1DF4GFU5Lp6DJ0B3luIPRbxDEL2jxfDTrDJ781eLWjUrbpLKiJUp6pEyHxZNm-WTpjouv8127klvpQHwVovWZJSX4j=s0-d-e1-ft

Top Bottom