Furuno TZT14 Refurb Blowout! $2,500 w/ A Three Year Factory Warranty!

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Hey fam,

Figured this was worth the post. Furuno has a load of BlueStar (Furuno "Refurbished") TZT14 MFD's that they're blowing out. I'm sure people here who've had them might have had the 'Bubble Issue' which meant Furuno had to reman a lot of these machines over the years, now they're taking a loss to unload.

We're selling them for $2,500 a pop.

They also decided back in March to offer anyone who buys a Furuno product this year to get a THIRD year of warranty as an incentive to get people to pull the trigger with the COVID crisis making things blurry, but nobody expected all these new Googans to get into boats this year.

These TZT14's as many of you guys know are my all-time favorite MFD; built like a brick shithouse; these things cost $7,800 when they first came out. That was WITHOUT any internal sounder or even an internal GPS. That's how much they cost to make (also the Yen/Dollar ratio was upside down at the time), all because FEC/Furuno Japan refused to build a non-Mil Spec Multi-Touch display. That said, you can throw an SCX20 and a DFF3D or DFF1-UHD into the mix, and you've got a GPS/Heading sensor and a fully stabilized sonar and echo finder. They'll run any of the DRS Doppler Radars, and with the heading sensor you'll get perfect Overlay, Target Tracking, and Echo Trails.

There isn't an unlimited supply of these and they won't release inventory levels. Drop me a PM or call the office with any questions. Have a good weekend fam, and Let's Go Jets..

TZT14.PNG

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Chris feel free to post an ongoing thread in electronics section as well for deals like this

like “deals from precision marine “ I’ll put a sticky on it

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Just got in a shipment of SCX20 Satellite Compasses! SATELLITE COMPASS™ SCX-20 | Compass | Products | FURUNO

Figured I'd allocate four of them to this particular DEBF Promo;

They're $995 and include a 6m NMEA2000 drop cable.

As I've mentioned, the TZT does NOT have an internal GPS sensor; it does need an external GPS feed. Also important, if you want to run radar overlay or use ARPA functions, you MUST have a heading sensor as well.
The SCX Sat Compass kills two birds with one stone, and anyone familiar with them knows how hard they've been able to find this year.

It also will provide heave compensation to any networked sounder/sonar, pretty awesome.

Top Bottom