Www.wickedweasel.com
Boat Make
Holland 32
***SOLD***Garmin 3210 Color Chartplotter ***SOLD***

*****SOLD********

****SOLD*********

Garmin 3210 Color Chart Plotter
W/GSD 21 Sounder black box / Has no Transducer
Garmin Mushroom GPS receiver/on shakespear antenna mount.
Radar Dome GMR 21
All manuals

I bought this from a guy that had pulled it of a sportfish that was upgrading
The head unit is beautiful and looks brand new, the GPS receiver shows wear, and the dome shows general sun wear. Worked perfect when removed.

Unit has no extra map chips

Priced to sell @ $1850.00 OBO

Last edited:

tunamojo

Rear Admiral
Website
Www.wickedweasel.com
Boat Make
Holland 32
photo-17.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Bump. This was Garmin's, in my opinion, LAST great chartplotter they made before they switched the entire OS with the 42/5200 series. This is a great deal, and I will personally donate a GSD22 to Mojo (a superior sounder module to the GSD21 to entice whoever may be eyeballing it. I will personally spread the word, as I had people during the season hunting for these units DESPERATELY. I also have Garmin transducers in stock, the B744V, and both B60 tilted elements (20 and 12 degrees) that I will provide at cost to whoever buys it. Good luck Mojo. PM me with your address, and I'll send you out a GSD22 I have in the box, no charge.

Lion's Paw

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.divehatteras.com
Boat Make
42 Duffy
It's a deal for me and I am picking this up from Mojo to complete the system on my Duffy. I can really use the extra screen and other components. Thanks!

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
My pleasure. Better to go to a good home (especially a 42 Duffy!) instead of sitting on a shelf. Dave, do you have the network expander (GMS 10)? The GSD21 integrated via serial interface, while the 3210 and GSD22 are ethernet devices which requires a network switch. Just want to make sure you have everything you need to complete the install. Congrats on the buy as well, as I'm sure you know, that unit was a classic.
PS: I also have a Garmin B744V thru-hull ducer w/ fairing, and a 20 degree B60 tilted element. If needed, I'll give them at cost to move out some more inventory.

Last edited:
Top Bottom