Garmin 740s/radar bundle

RAMPAGE88

1st Mate
Looking to purchase a Garmin 740s/18 mi radar bundle package. Looking for options as to where to shop for best price. All suggestions are much appreciated. Considering trying to make a deal at the Defender sale this weekend.

gi1112-431_L.jpg

Duke

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Dyer 29

MouseTrap

Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Check with our own forum sponsor Wharf Rat. Look at what he posted in that thread about the 740 and his price (too low to advertise).

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Mike28

1st Mate
Boat Make
Parker 2320dvsc
Yea Rick Defender doesn't deal with Garmin products.
I have the 740 as well I really like it.

RAMPAGE88

1st Mate
Thanks for all replies. Best I found was just north of $1800 online. I'll contact Wharf Rat as well. Thanks for the tip on Defender, they must have just stopped selling Garmin, as Tony got a 4210 garmin for his Dixon at last years sale.....

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the recommendations! I got the call from Rampage, and was able to hook him up with a price a few hundred less than that West Marine Price, and he was also a great guy to talk to. I really do appreciate all the business and support I've gotten from everyone here at the forum, it's been a huge means of generating some operating cash flow for the business especially in these slow times of the year when the weather isn't cooperating.

While we obviously charge a little more for equipment when we perform full installation of networked systems, from ethernet to NMEA2000/NMEA0183 with multiplexers and PoE hubs, I'm glad to wholesale gear to everyone here on the forum and even just provide some advice to the crew, as it's been so much fun meeting so many people who love boats just as much as I do. Thanks again for the support fellas, I can't thank everyone enough!

RAMPAGE88

1st Mate
Well, I planned on thanking Chris tomorrow for setting me up with a great deal when my order arrived, however it's here a day early, NICE........Thanks to Chris & Precision Marine. Helplful, knowledgable crew, pleasure to deal with & beat any price I could find. Feel free to use me as a reference, as I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks again Chris. Best always, Rick

Top Bottom