Gm 26'

marktore

Commander
Boat Make
25' BHM
Sent the seller a request for additional info... Hope to see this boat on Sept 20.

Hooper

Captain
I had an accepted offer on this boat in 2011 but the seller backed out on me as she got a better offer from someone who wanted the traps/permit. She looks a lot nicer now than she did back then!

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Not to change selling topics here. But who designed this boat. Looks like another royal lowell to me. Very pretty boat.

nickyp

Captain
Boat Make
20ft dyer
I believe I read on an earlier thread that the builder, Stacey Raymond designed it.
Can't remember if he had help from Calvin beal.

madangler

Lieutenant
Yes, Stacey Raymond designed it. Awesome boat, I have one with a center pilothouse.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
You all know how I talk these GM26's up, but man the price is high for what you are getting. This is nothing like the Sedan cruiser or finished boats. The lower engine box, finished cabin, etc. I thought when this sold before it was sold with a permit as well and at a lower price. The scuppers on this have to be a disaster unless it has a different deck height than mine.

Mind you, I almost bought another GM26 when I already owned one to be a trap boat with a friend...

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
I agree, my dad just bought a 2002 nicely finished one for close to the same money

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
I think I read that, going to keep the boat in Montauk or something? Thats gotto be a perfect boat for out there, I know I believe its not your first...

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
It's our (his) second 26gm the last one had a 250 b series cummins this has a 250 yanmar. This one is quieter and faster from what I remember but the old one was more of a commercial finish. Moved the boat to montauk marine basin on Saturday, after dad installed all new electronics and some other stuff to make the boat right. Should be a nice boat for out there.

CEShawn

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
Downeastless
Love Montauk Marine Basin, decades ago my wife's family kept a boat there for the fall runs. I enjoyed their shark tournaments years ago as well.

Top Bottom