Gold Coast Power

Field Tester

Commander
Website
www.fieldtester.net
Anyone ever deal with them?? I know their prices are on the high side, but they have the right gear that I've been looking for. Problem is they don't seem too interested in selling anything. No return calls, no response to e-mails, etc. Just wondering if anyone else ever dealt with them.

Larryw

Ensign
Boat Make
TD Vinnett, 41 Baybuilt, Roamer 42
A couple of years ago I had some DD I pulled out of an old 43' Pacemaker I stripped, tried to contact them several times. No call back or anything.Larry

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
I called them maybe six years ago, looking for a clutch. They didn't have it, but I did talk to John Rubano himself right off the bat. At the time they had a lot of Detroit RTO's and it was clear that John was a Detroit man.

jojobee

Commander
Call Mack Boring. We have a ton of gears in stock. (Now that I've said this, we probably wont have the correct reduction, etc, but we will pick up the phone)

djmarchand

Captain
Boat Make
Atlas Pompano 23 outboard
Mack Boring probably won't answer your email. The didn't answer mine. It is sad, but many brick and morter shops have websites, email addresses, but they don't answer them.

David

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
Plans

F/T, what are your current plans for your JC? Did you select a motor & gear? I have always had great results with Mac Boring their stock of parts & motors is amazing.

Field Tester

Commander
Website
www.fieldtester.net
I came across a good deal on a low hour 6CTA that I'm going to rebuild. All I need is the right gear and the rest is mainly labor on my end to finish the boat the way I want it. Probably going to still be a while before I'm back in the water, but the wheels are moving!!:D

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
If it is a 300 HP you can get away with a TD506 or ZF220A gear 2:0 would be my quess.

Top Bottom