Great conversations with PowerProducts in Mass.

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Old Mud

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Don
Boat Make
Ho Made

ThePartsGuy

Commander
Website
www.merri-maryachtbasin.com
First Name
BILLY
A couple weeks ago I was having a minor issue with a Volvo engine. In the past I haven’t had good luck with PowerProducts but @Downrigga had been telling me good things about there Mass. location. So I shot them an email around 3:30 in the afternoon and when I got home around 5:00 they had tried to call me (I don’t hear my phone in the Jeep). The next day I had been pulled off that boat to do something else and the issue was….resolved. I called PowerProducts and thanked them for the prompt return and had a great conversation with them. A couple weeks later a rep from PowerProducts came to the yard to find “DieselJerry” in an effort to establish a good working relationship with me and my yard.
Bravo PowerProducts for taking that time to reach out and prompt response to an email. My blood still runs with a mix of Scania orange, Cummins white, Yanmar gray, and Oxe outboard black, but it’s great to get support for my Volvo customers.

Was it Gary?

We have seen more from Power Products in the last year than we have seen the in the prior ten years I have been here. They have hired more people to work on building the brand back up.

Diesel Jerry

Admiral
Lite User

Members online

Latest Posts

Top Bottom