Great White off the N.E. in January

Crabman

Lieutenant Commander
Check this site out. A great white has been cruising around the neighborhood.

OCEARCH

Click on Shark Tracker and then on the shark off New England.

ANUT

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Novi
Been watching since they tagged Mary-lee. great site and crazy we get to watch where she goes.

Seacat

Lieutenant
Amazing!! I wonder if her location has anything to do Witt he glut of warm water near the Hudson Canyon. She is close and their is an eddy of warm water their stocked full of life ....... 68degree water!!:eek:

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Wasnt this on tv called shark wranglers? are they coming to the cape????

Seacat

Lieutenant
It is really amazing watching the sharks tagged off Monomoy. Mary Lee is off the NE Canyons and Genie is in the Right Whale birthing area off the SC/Georgia Coast. ML seems to be moving North....curious to see!,,

Crabman

Lieutenant Commander
I was amazed to see the movement of this great white. I never would have believed one would or could travel that far, that fast at this time of the year.

RKrough

Commander
Boat Make
Midland 19
I was in Carolina Beach NC during Christmas when Mary Lee was hanging out around there. There was people all over the place on the beach and in boats trying to spot her in the water

Mike28

Commander
Boat Make
Parker 2320dvsc
What makes Mary Lee more interesting is that Genie was also tagged up on the cape this summer and that shark still remains way down south, although it hasn't pinged since January 19th.

starrfish

Commander
Boat Make
35 duffy
i got 5 bucks that says come june/ july these pingers go quiet..otherwise no one will be at the beach and a few will do a little boat research of there own..
"osearch"... these guys are the same ones who are trying for a cities listing for bluefin..

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
What makes Mary Lee more interesting is that Genie was also tagged up on the cape this summer and that shark still remains way down south, although it hasn't pinged since January 19th.

I think the ping only goes off when the fish surfaces so Genie is most likely staying deeper then ML. Interesting to watch.

Crabman

Lieutenant Commander
If that's where she was heading, she sure took a direct route. I don't think I could steer that straight.

Top Bottom