Green Harbor Boat Fire, Possible Suspects Captured

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
They caught him in the act last night. They had a GPS on him since the fires in marshfield.

RKrough

Commander
Boat Make
Midland 19
If they get bail everyone knows where they live.....

A very long time a low life broke into my truck (and several others) at work. He did $1000 in damage to my F150 to steal a $20 cb. The newspaper listed his address, two of the other victims waited for him one night and gave him some "New York justice". Last I heard he had a permanent limp and about 8 teeth missing.

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
We had another boat burn last night in Scituate. Big wood lobster boat not sure what kind. Still not sure of the origin of the fire, but a locals whole buisness went up in flames.

greg

Captain
You would think that firebugs would know that one of the first thing police do at the scene of a fire is collect faces and plates.

Arsonists are known to like to watch the fires they start. Police do it as sop.

Not that they are the brightest friggin bulbs on the planet. But really.

I still want to know what breaks inside someone to the point that they want to do this. If you like fire, become a brush fire fighter out west. That part of the country is on fire in the best of times.

Leave people and property alone. Dirtbags.

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
You would think that firebugs would know that one of the first thing police do at the scene of a fire is collect faces and plates.

Arsonists are known to like to watch the fires they start. Police do it as sop.

Not that they are the brightest friggin bulbs on the planet. But really.

I still want to know what breaks inside someone to the point that they want to do this. If you like fire, become a brush fire fighter out west. That part of the country is on fire in the best of times.

Leave people and property alone. Dirtbags.

Yeah I agree, apparently these guys were able to sleep at night because they were only doing it to vacant buildings. They weren't thinking about possible exposure buildings that people my live in or the impact that this may have on someone's life. Doesn't make sense to me.

Tunascapes

Commander
We had another boat burn last night in Scituate. Big wood lobster boat not sure what kind. Still not sure of the origin of the fire, but a locals whole buisness went up in flames.

Any idea if his boat was on his morning or tied up to the back floats? Just wondering how it got up into that corner last night with a sw wind. That was a newer very nicely kept wood boat. My dad told me this morning it was Canadian built. I feel terrible for him.

Bulman711

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
31 JC
He was tied up to the back dock. We got the call at about 3am and it was drifting across the harbor fully involved it was blowing more north west so pushed it just north of youngs. He said it was 21 years old, I believe it had a big Lugger in it. It's a real shame, I can't even imagine.

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
It is too bad to see this happen, fisherman work hard and when something like this happens it is devestating. It is not like you can get the same boat set up the way you want with all of your numbers pre loaded. At least no one got hurt and I wish the best to him.

Dave

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
Closure

Looks like nice booths on the ground police work. The GPS tracker was a masterful idea. The lead investigator should be commended for his pro active out of the box investiagtive planning. Bail I doubt it. There will be a offer on the table in the form of a plea to a lesser charge with jail time I am sure. The first offer is always the best. If the case is strong and it seems to be pointing in that direction, someone will get on board in a cooperation agreement and the master mined will be make licenses plates for years to come.

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
Larry,

The older guy and his step son are going to get a new residence for sure with lots of new friends. When the police went to his house yesterday his wife met the police at the door with a metal skull in one hand and a machetee in the other one waving it at the police saying she is Hatian and knows Voodoo. Needless to say she also had her mug shot taken yesterday. The poor public defenders who never thought they would be dealing with this as new attorneys after passing the bar.

Unfortunately they rent (big surprise) and the owner of all the properties and vessels set on fire will never be able to take them to court in a civil suit.

Dave

captainlarry84

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
KristenFormer Charter Captain
civil suite...you cannot get blood from a stone. I hope the legal system does what needs to be done.

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
"Civil Suit" The owners of the burned property will be paying their room and board!

Until our lovely Governor feels bad for them and gives them a pardon in two years when he heads to Washington, DC to the AG. Then again Larry, I am sure you know a few people at that little complex on the East River that bigins with an the letter "R". Can we say they bought a super sized soda and also owned an AR-15 and let the NY justice system deal with them?

Dave

Top Bottom