green stick

fiberglassmagic

Lieutenant Commander
Does anyone localy sell green sticks?By localy ,within 60 miles of long island?

jon3030

Commander
Boat Make
35' Five Islands
I bought my 34' stick from POP in Hawaii, freight was only around $200 which isn't bad at all. After I bought it, Carl at Sportsman's Landing started carrying them too, as well as the birds and bandit reels. I bought my bird from him. Can't go wrong with either place, they are both good to deal with. Incidentally, I left a message for the place in Wanchese when I was ready to buy and...they never called me back, guess they didn't need a $5,000 sale:rolleyes:

hague

Lieutenant Commander
the midgets have been backed up with orders for a while. carl gets his from pop. i also got mine directly from pop 180 bucks shipped from hawaii to providence on a delta commercial flight

sportsmans landing

Lieutenant
the midgets have been backed up with orders for a while. carl gets his from pop. i also got mine directly from pop 180 bucks shipped from hawaii to providence on a delta commercial flight
Actually that is not true ! in fact my orders come from japan not Hawaii .If anyone is looking for sticks you can call the shop @5083984125 we still have sticks in stock . POP is the states source for distribution and I am the northeast distributor ..you can either deal with Hawaii or sportsmans landing in Dennis mass for anything you need . I cant speak for Butch ,not sure if he has any in stock or not ,or where he gets his .It is not my business !!! Hague has no idea what my business does or how and whom I get my products from . Japan is all I can say ..LOL ...

CaptAlex

Lieutenant
Boat Make
35' H&H
Carlos I still need to get Hydraulic bandit and reinforced spool from you, and the mono we talked about, I will be in later this week ... my $ stays in Mass!!!!!!

hague

Lieutenant Commander
carl, my mistake. must have misunderstood neil at pop when i last talked to him. no need to get upset.

Top Bottom