Greenstick dealer from Hawaii

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
I've been emailing with customer from Hawaii who wants some of my shrimp pots. He called me today and after talking with him for a bit i found out that his business imports and sells greensticks from Japan. I know you guys use them back east so here is his contact info,

[FONT=&quot]Tony Costa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pacific Ocean Producers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1133 N Nimitz Hwy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Honolulu, Hawaii 96817[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]808-540-1308 Direct Line Office[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]808-536-3225 Fax[/FONT]

commtuna

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
2000 tons of steel
I was just at their store in Honolulu last week. Nice people.

Crabman

Lieutenant Commander
Just talked to them yesterday. As everyone said, nice group of people. They gave me a quote on a 40' and 45'. Also checked on shipping from Hawaii.

If anyone wants to get a stick for the spring, PM me, if nothing else, we might save some on shipping. Who knows, if we get enough involved, we could save more. I plan to put my order in next week.

40' - $4200
45' - $4323

Shipping about $200 for one.

Last edited:

sportsmans landing

Lieutenant
northeast greenstick dealer

I see a lot of talk about Greensticks ,I have been speaking with POP for months now ,about getting these sticks in the noreast.FinallyI have gotten somewhere .If anyone is interested in either hamaguchi greensticks (new carbon fiber ,or fiberglass ) or the hamaguchi outriggers .I should know what is available in the next shipment ,within the next 48 hrs .If anyone is interested you can call for info on sizes for outriggers ,and sticks ,also the cost and when they will arrive in the noreast .I have50lb bulk spools of mono from 150-1200lb test and all the fixins that go with stick fishin ,bandits,special squids ,birds ,bandit spools,sword clips, list is to long . I welcome anyone to call for info on any of mentioned . SPORTMANS LANDING ask for CARL cell -774-836-6501 shop-508-398-4125 not sure if anyone has seen the outriggers that hamaguchi makes ,they are the best for sure .I believe they still make them in two sizes, will get some pictures for you guys .I have been working for a long time to become the only authorized Greenstick dealer in the northeast .I welcome all inquiries and questions .

Gotofish

Lieutenant
Hope you're bringing back some new super secret Hawaiin lure.

It seems that they run a really tall center rigger with multiple baits hanging down for trolling. I haven't figgered out all the details but will let everyone know after I do. These fancy center riggers are very expensive though, pretty sure I could get the same results duct taping a couple paint poles together and running the baits off a long clothesline......we'll see. Don't tell anyone either......

Top Bottom