Greenstick Wesmac

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
I'd like to know some more and see more pics could be made to look real nice if the price is right

tunafishhkg

Captain
Boat Make
35 Duffy
Been a long time since I fished on it so things have changed like greenstick now on roof. Back then it cruised at 15-16k no gen and basic interior good engine and was fished for sure.

tunafishhkg

Captain
Boat Make
35 Duffy
It was a huge insulated fishbox since he fished other fish besides GBFT. Was going to even do some longlining after I gave him a complete Hyd longline drum hauling setup someone gave me.

Ditchdigger

Rear Admiral
Wesmac

This looks just like a boat for sale in O.C. Maryland about 2 years ago. Anyone know if it's the same boat ?

petrel

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
56' DMR, 31' BHM
Flat Calm- Bruce Bartlett (sp?) got pulled overboard by a bluefin tuna off Morehead City and lost his life fishing single-handed. Harpoon line got him. I saw him on the dock in Hatteras a couple of days before it happened. I'm thinking that was 2005?

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
yes thats the story. When Bruce had it it was a bare bones kit boat, plexi windows. Real basic boat. If I am right I believe it was a used engine as well. I don't even think Bruce had a Greenstick, so safe to say that more work was done after the new owner took over.

tunafishhkg

Captain
Boat Make
35 Duffy
yes thats the story. When Bruce had it it was a bare bones kit boat, plexi windows. Real basic boat. If I am right I believe it was a used engine as well. I don't even think Bruce had a Greenstick, so safe to say that more work was done after the new owner took over.

He had a green stick but was side mounted, Talked to him the day before warning him to not fish alone. Sad and tragic!!

Boat fish pics 088.jpg

Last edited:

capt.dan

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
Topaz
Nice looking boat, Anyone know what the asking price is?

Top Bottom