Hamilton Marine- What's up with these guys?

Powderpro

Admiral
Website
www.oneilboats.com
Boat Make
O'Neil
Has anyone in the last 2-3 weeks ordered items from them and received the items? It's like pulling teeth trying to get them to ship my stuff. I've always had a good experience in the past ordering hatches, spray rails, paint, etc, from them. Have they changed ownership/management? Getting the run around isn't fun.:confused:

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Funny this is mentioned i was just about to place an order. Def keep us posted with any news on this.I still receive emails for sales and etc.

Powderpro

Admiral
Website
www.oneilboats.com
Boat Make
O'Neil
Like I said, I've always had a real good experience with Hamilton, and they have great prices and selection. I was just curious if I was the only one experiencing a shipping problem, or if it was a more widespread problem. The only assumption I can make on this order is that they are real busy and they thought they had what I ordered in stock, but in fact the 25' white spray rail was not in stock. So finally, after I made 4 different phones calls on 4 different days checking on the status of my shipment, they finally informed me today they did not have white rails, but did have gray rails, which was fine with me since I will be painting them anyway. So, I guess I just fell through the cracks and they never bothered to call me;). So my advice would be, when they tell you someone will call you back, and they don't call you back, then you better call them back. So they tell me my rails and hatches will be shipped out on Monday.

sevenjohn

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
novi
I have been buying from Hamilton Marine for years,never had a problem. If they say they'll call you ...they do. Just ordered 4 sheets of coosa..they called when it showed in Portland and I picked it up yesterday.They have been good to me.

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
placed 5 orders in the past month. Some stuff made it next day even though they said it might take 2 maybe 3 days. last two orders were this Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesdays order arrived today and being its the weekend.. I suspect it will take till m0nday to get the next order I have "never" had a problem with them shipping anything they have in stock.

Eastporter

Admiral
Boat Make
Sold- 20' Eastporter (Rebuilt 2011) 22' Pearson Ensign
Top Bottom