Hard top and bridge off downeast boat.

seasar33

Lieutenant
Hey,

Hard top and bridge off 42 wesmac. The bridge and hard top with rod holders across back will fit nicely on many smaller downeast boats with some modification. The bridge was specifically built smaller for this 42' wesmac, the boat was a charter boat and the owner wasn't looking to entertain on the bridge. The top and bridge is still on the boat and can be viewed in Western Long Island NY if you have any interest. The hard top has a finished liner with lighting and molded light baskets, rod holders across the back. It's rough dimensions are 8X8. so it can be but on a trailer for delivery. I will attach pics.
If anyone is seriously interested, contact me at [email protected]. This is chance a for anyone considering a bridge and hard top to save some money. Price is 5000.00. The bridge has a bolt flange and might have to be modified for the crown on whatever boat it goes on. Will possibly be available soon, still have to put windows and helm station inside wheel house. Thanks.

2012-08-179514-35-3795100.jpg

2012-08-179514-36-4395957.jpg

2012-08-179514-37-0195784.jpg

ResizedImage951345228759437.jpg

ResizedImage951345228719794.jpg

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Congrats on the new boat! Take some pictures of the much needed lower station and window job.

Eslang

Commander
Boat Make
43 Flowers
Can I have the fish decals from the inside?
Good luck on the renovation. Are you keeping or losing the tackle station?
I thought it took up alot of room.

Montauk Rocket

Commander
Congrats on the boat. I came close to buying it a few times myself, just bad timing.

Please post pics as you complete your modifications.

seasar33

Lieutenant
Eslang, took the tackle station off the boat already, and the decals are gone. It's listed on another popular site. With the bridge coming off, the wheel house needed the room. It was the perfect Montauk charter boat setup, but the boat will be used differently now. Console almost built and in the next couple of weeks we should be ready to start moving stuff down. Waiting for windows.

Eslang

Commander
Boat Make
43 Flowers
Good luck. She's a pretty boat. I'm sure you will pick up some speed with the upper station gone. I look forward to seeing it when she's done

LadyMaureen

Captain
Boat Make
Wesmac
Some folks think I'm nuts taking the bridge off this boat. I just don't like bridges. Hate climbing up & down, challenges getting under south shore bridges and like the look of the boat much better without bridge. Plus I like to hear everything going on with the motor, and being among the crew on ground level.

The former owner designed this boat very well, I like most except the bridge which is why it's gotta come off.

Eslang

Commander
Boat Make
43 Flowers
That bridge was so small. It couldn't more than one person anyway. I agree with you. It had to go. There is so much room up there. You could have a huge flybridge if you wanted to

seasar33

Lieutenant
It was built small to keep customers off the bridge. Maybe for insurance purposes or for less distractions. The bridge top measures 9x8, I think I originally listed it at 8x8. The top of the house is roughly 13x11. That's why it will fit many smaller boats. I also thought I wouldn't like the destroyer wheel but now I'm a fan.

FVSD

Lieutenant Commander
Wilbur finished some great looking Wesmacs, yours will look great without the bridge. I was in Rockport, Maine the other day and saw Fetch, another Wilbur/Wesmac 42' absolutely perfectly proportioned boat. Pictures don't do it justice.

Top Bottom