Harpooning Mate

32hollandstick

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Holland
May be looking for a wheelman for 2014. Ideal person would live close to Barnstable, be reliable, drug free. Pay is based upon a percentage of catch only and there are no guarantees. I pretty much stick to the Bay and more often than not, its just a nice afternoon on the water. I barely fished last summer as my mate quit last July and the fish just weren't here but every year is different. My 32 holland is posted on here for sale but I havent really made up my mind regarding selling yet. Experience isnt required but patience is. Carl

Last edited:

32hollandstick

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Holland
If I could only teach my dog to run the boat I'd be golden! He loves to go, jumps up on transom with his tail waggin when they don't electrocute. It's awesome, he knows exactly whats going on.

CCtuna

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Some day...
Wow what an opportunity wish I wasnt going to be busy this summer. Good luck with your search.

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
Dogs are funny people!!

Truth is if your fishin the bay most of the time your mate can keep his regular job and you could still make it work!

32hollandstick

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Holland
Yah, I work full time but have alot of time off and flexibilty. I can be out most days by noon. Had a retired guy which was great but we had a falling out when he sent his wife in his place so he could go commercial bassin.

twofer.jpg

Last edited:

robbie

Commander
Had a retired guy which was great but we had a falling out when he sent his wife in his place so he could go commercial bassin.

I suppose she arrived with a picnic basket full of bananas and a vase of flowers to pretty up the wheel house!!!!!

32hollandstick

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Holland
wife

Not at all. She is a hunting & fishing maniac. She had been with me before and we got two one day. Unfortunately, my girlfriend didnt like the idea of me being out on the boat alone with another woman for the day. I mentioned it to him trying to keep peace at home and he quit immediately!

offshore31

Captain
I wish i lived closer, and unfortunately I'm in the middle of getting a startup off the ground and have at least 3 years to go. Damn, timing is everything… good luck, and nice looking boat.

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

onion

Lieutenant
Where do you sail out of? When does your season start? How many days a week do you fish?

32hollandstick

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Holland
Just never no, sometimes I know a day in advance, other times its a last minute thing as the weatherman blows it. I dont use a plane and with even 6 or 7 kts our odds are seriously diminished.

32hollandstick

Lieutenant
Boat Make
Holland
private message

Can someoene explain how to reply to private messages? I've tried a few times and can't figure it out. dumbass

onion

Lieutenant
Is the boat in Barnstable harbour or Sandwhich basin I live in Acushnet and our work sch. sounds about the same

Top Bottom