I bought her in the fall and decided to leave her in NB for the winter with her P/O, there wasn't much time to arrange delivery, and the nearest haul out lift is a 6 hour steam from my home port of Jacksons arm NL.
She was a working boat until 2004, the P/O purchased her and had total refit carried out including recover in fiberglass, engine rebuild.
She's been beautifully cared for, no expense spared, I'm having the GPS/plotter updated while she's on the hard.
Next spring I will steam her home..as soon as the ice is out, it's a 650 nm trip so I must swat up on my navigation skills for that, it will be my first long haul trip in a big boat.
I have some more pics in my profile albums if you're interested.
I have a similar situation and will hopefully bring the boat (35 ft) from the Chesapeake up to NYC in the spring. Guessing about 350 nm plus or minus 10 percent as a rough calculation, so you certainly have further to go.
I will do it with another experienced sailor. Or truck it.. lots of variables.
Anyway, good luck with the boat and trip