Heads Up: Out of the Office Until March 8

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
I just wanted to let people know who I've been speaking with and giving quotes to, that I'll be out of the office for the next two days and returning Friday the 8th. I'm headed down tomorrow AM to Atlantic City for the Annual Cummins Dealer Meeting, but will be checking email as well as the forum as often as I can. I'm mainly going to go over the latest Smartcraft revision as well as the new NMEA2000 SmartCraft Gateway, and most importantly to gamble. Cummins will be announcing some promotions and their 2013 engine pricing, so if anyone in our territory is in the market for anything Cummins or Onan, drop me a line and I will put you in touch with our head of propulsion systems. Wish me luck, and as I'm going to try to use the Craps table in lieu of Trident Funding to finally afford my own boat. Keep the passes coming!:mrgreen:

Wharf Rat

Marine Electronics 'Professional'
Forum Sponsor
Website
www.precisionmarinecenter.com
Boat Make
OPB
I'm back in NY. The new engine looked nice, but what do I know. New NMEA2000 SmarctCraft Gateway module was good to see, and will pass through the PGNs we've been waiting for.
Did OK at the tables, was down bad, but broke even more or less. So much for the Taj Mahal Boat Fund. The boss actually went on an awesome run at the blackjack tables, was up to 14 pumpkins at one point, then most of it gave back half in two hands that just kept splitting. Still made out well though, helps pay for the new set of props he just picked up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom