Help Identify These...

geets

Lieutenant
Can you tell me what they are?

The red one in the water not the one on the hard in the background....

IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Don't know the boats but is the first 2 pictures of Main 1 Marina in Avon ?? and the others are of the north channel in neptune ??? If its main 1 tell Scotty and Rick i say hello they are OLD friends of mine.

geets

Lieutenant
Steve,

You are correct sir!. I will say hello for you.
I drive by that red topper everyday and I can't believe I never stopped to ask them if they know the builder. I really like the lines of that boat. I never see the owner by the boat but then again I'm not staking out the boat everyday.(pun intended)

geets

Lieutenant
Bet you don't see an anchor locker like this everyday...

Can you imagine being up on that bow with no rail trying to setup the anchor and retrieve it.

IMG_3392.jpg

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Steve,

You are correct sir!. I will say hello for you.
I drive by that red topper everyday and I can't believe I never stopped to ask them if they know the builder. I really like the lines of that boat. I never see the owner by the boat but then again I'm not staking out the boat everyday.(pun intended)

Man i spent a lot of time there when there was a breakfast/lunch joint next to the dive shop(that was back in the early 80's;)). Is the dive shop still there? Scotty and her boyfriend Ed were into diving so maybe that boat is a dive boat ? guys in the shop would know. I tied up my boat in back of Klein's fish market back then. I owned a dock on the north channel just north of Bry's ramp back then, i think the guy has a tiki bar on it now.
st pat at murphysdock.jpg

stpatwpots.jpg

st pat at murphysdock.jpg

stpatwpots.jpg

geets

Lieutenant
Man i spent a lot of time there when there was a breakfast/lunch joint next to the dive shop(that was back in the early 80's;)). Is the dive shop still there? Scotty and her boyfriend Ed were into diving so maybe that boat is a dive boat ? guys in the shop would know. I tied up my boat in back of Klein's fish market back then. I owned a dock on the north channel just north of Bry's ramp back then, i think the guy has a tiki bar on it now.

Dive shop is still there. Klein's is still there.
Haven's and Hampton's has been closed for a few years now, the old man passed away.

They are supposed to renovate all of those docks where you used to tie up. The bait and tackle shop that was there is gone also. it's now a liquor store that is attached to Sunsets which is the restaurant/tiki bar you mention...

geets

Lieutenant
Do you know the boat?

I always look over at it as I go over the bridge. one of these days I'm going to get into an accident looking at boats while I'm driving :lol:

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
Dive shop is still there. Klein's is still there.
Haven's and Hampton's has been closed for a few years now, the old man passed away.

They are supposed to renovate all of those docks where you used to tie up. The bait and tackle shop that was there is gone also. it's now a liquor store that is attached to Sunsets which is the restaurant/tiki bar you mention...

Kleins is owned by Ollie Klein 3 i know him and his wife well, fat mike that owned H&H died quite a few years ago i believe he always had medical problems. My property on the north channel was on the corner of the street that comes out behind the dumpy motel right next to that square building that used to be the home of Consumer Marine Electronics. How long have you lived around there? I lived in shark river hills just off of riverside , i was second house off the river right next to the round house a couple of blocks north of the yacht club. Cliff that owns Cambells boatyard in neptune city is another old friend of mine. Its really surprising to me to see all the DE boats in that part of the world used to be you would hardly see any when i was back there.

geets

Lieutenant
Here are some more from this area. They are workers though, we don't get too many of the yacht finish ones in this area...

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

Top Bottom