Help with pics of 39 BHM

dave fuller

Lieutenant
My son is doing his first "book report" on lobster boats in the state of Maine. He is focusing on the BHM boats. I know there are more popular known brands but his best friends dad lobsters with a bhm 39 footer. If anybody has any pics or links to bhm or primarily a 39 bhm I would be very grateful. I searched engined everywhere and got some pics of 36 footers which will work but he would want some of an actual 39 footer. Any help I would very thankful. Also his boat is one of the Original bhm's built like a brick shithouse.

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Capt. Mark out of montauk is a 39. I believe he has a web site, might be a good place to look.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
The "new boat" on his site is the previous Huntress. He is getting her inspection up for multi passenger fishing. He did a ton of work to it. It was looking better than ever last I saw it.

hntrss

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
31 Duffy
Crabman had a more classical looking 39. Pictures have been on here before.

Dr Dude

Captain
Lite User
Boat Make
Fortier 33 , McKeeCraft 28

Captlvb

Lieutenant Commander
Website
www.missbarnegatlight.com
Boat Make
235 Kencraft
He was thinking about selling The Endeavor a while back. He has 2 boats with permits and was thinking of selling the BHM. His other, a 40 Young Bros I believe, Travis repowered a few years ago.

Jim did I guess your future boat's current owner told you that was his boat before the Dana Christine? Kevin's got a great eye for boats as the next one is sure to be a head turner.

jim

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
44 John Williams (stanley)
Captlvb..... I just asked Kevin on Tuesday how he liked the BHM and how it compared to his H&H. I also asked him about the ride on his Viking Rose as that is the next type of boat in my sights.... down the road a few years. I cant wait to see the 46 Mussel Ridge he is having built. That man definately is a wealth of information not to mention a helluva guy.

Last edited:

oldshell55

Captain
Boat Make
BHM36 , 38’ young bros ,
Captlvb..... I just asked Kevin on Tuesday how he liked the BHM and how it compared to his H&H. I also asked him about the ride on his Viking Rose as that is the next type of boat in my sights.... down the road a few years. I cant wait to see the 46 Mussel Ridge he is having built. That man definately is a wealth of information not to mention a helluva guy.

what was the response to the BHM/ HH comparison ?

Top Bottom