Holiday Boat parade

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
yes we did. My friend Aly, in the santa outfit just forward of where im standing brought her whole dj setup and we layed down two 4' speakers on the roof. We cranked it up and didnt shut down till 11pm(damn noise ordinances) lol

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Nice! How many boats attended? We had about 25 - 30 boats in the Mystic parade this year. I sat this year out, but next year it's game on. A few years ago we transformed a 13' whaler into a 16' sleigh that was killer. Couldn't see the boat at all, so nobody knew what it was other than a floating sleigh. Lot's of fun.

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Nice! How many boats attended? We had about 25 - 30 boats in the Mystic parade this year. I sat this year out, but next year it's game on. A few years ago we transformed a 13' whaler into a 16' sleigh that was killer. Couldn't see the boat at all, so nobody knew what it was other than a floating sleigh. Lot's of fun.

Thats great!!!
huntington had about 45 boats, stamford I believe was approx 25 boats..

We look forward to these events every year.

I do have to give credit to the same 7 people I take every year. Without them helping out from planning to decorating and tearing down, its not an easy task for just one person.

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

Keelboater

Admiral
Boat Make
35' Bruno & Stillman
Thats great!!!
huntington had about 45 boats, stamford I believe was approx 25 boats..

We look forward to these events every year.

I do have to give credit to the same 7 people I take every year. Without them helping out from planning to decorating and tearing down, its not an easy task for just one person.

How far is it from Huntington to Stamford? Can't be very far. I'm too lazy to look at the chart ;)

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
How far is it from Huntington to Stamford? Can't be very far. I'm too lazy to look at the chart ;)

Its almost 7 miles from the entrance of stamford to huntington bay. Dock to dock maybe 12 total. Its a quick skip across.

Toolate

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Ben
Boat Make
1998 36' Sabre Express CAT 3116TA's, 2015 ROS Scotia 16 Etec 50
Top Bottom