Holland 32

tunaorlater

Admiral
Boat Make
40' Northern bay
Nice! Hollands have the sexiest lines of any downeast IMO.

MDI45

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
45MDI /28WB
Hey chris,That yellow is HOT!!...but my boat would look like a giant bananna....and i wonder about the whole no bananna thing???

Last edited:

BillD

Admiral
Portsmouth NH, boating out of the mighty Merrimack
Boat Make
25 Terry Jason with Cummins 370 power
Why would someone pick that yellow color :rolleyes:
Hey chris,That yellow is HOT!!...but my boat would look like a giant bananna....and i wonder about the whole no bananna thing???
I hate the color too but thought it showed of the hull well......
Reduced insurance rate maybe? No one would be likely to steal it, and if it turned turtle it might be able to be spotted better.
Look at it this way, a couple of red blinking lights and you could rent her out as a school bus to one of the islands
You guys are unbelievably "mean"!

That is a nice looking boat!

Strap an outboard or two on the back of it and THEN it's a problem!

WoundUpMarine

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
John
Boat Make
26' Duffy, 23' Seaway, 14' Holland

F/V First Team

Admiral
Website
www.otisenterprisesmarine.com
Boat Make
Northern Bay 36 - Modified
I trimmed a 34 Calvin out in Goldenrod, so I know a thing or two about that color. It gets to you after a while, just like a "Sea Foam Green" (Aqua is the color on the pail of gelcoat) wesmac 42. Richard knows what I'm talking about.

And the dust...

Looks like a pile of cocaine from the land of OZ or something after they discovered technicolor. Boot top is one thing, cabin stripe is another, non-skid and deck is something else entirely. At least with the hull that color the owner doesn't have to see it while piloting.

Can you imagine the forward cabin that color? Or the head? Hope they bought stock in the company that makes dramamine.

This is the fourth yellow boat I've seen up in these parts. Not to be confused with anything that is "fighting lady yellow" that likes to sit tied up on the float while the real boats are out playing in the slop.

(one really was called the banana boat)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom