House stripe

IfishHard718

1st Mate
Boat Make
38' Duffy -650 hp Mack e7
Anyone know where I can order a vinyl house stripe that tapers from like 6" down to 1"?

Scrib

Deckhand
First Name
Bob
Boat Make
Jarvis Newman 36
There are also a bunch of decent online shops that will make you one. Usually shipped next day as well.

IfishHard718

1st Mate
Boat Make
38' Duffy -650 hp Mack e7
There are also a bunch of decent online shops that will make you one. Usually shipped next day as well.
Yeah, I am having a hard time finding one online that would do this for me and ship it.

ClamDigger87

1st Mate
First Name
KK
Boat Make
Eastern 18
Yeah, I am having a hard time finding one online that would do this for me and ship it.
Try Blazing Visuals in Point Pleasant, NJ, I would imagine they'd ship to you. They do all of our shirts and vinyl for our boat. They'll most likely take care of you. Customer service over there is spot on.

ccc

1st Mate
Can’t imagine you’ll find this ready-made, but like everyone says if you can create the graphic - sketch it or describe it really well - any sign shop should be able to make it for you. Ones I’ve dealt with will also install for you if you need any hand-holding.

TimR

Deckhand
First Name
DownEast2020
Custom vinyl boat stripes - Boat Lettering
Some vinyl boat stripes taper down to a point at a specific angle. Send in the specifications and we will produce a mirror image set that will work for both the port and starboard sides. They come prealigned and are simple to install. As usual, we are available for consultation when that time comes. Just give us a call!

Top Bottom