How about a new boat section...?

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
For people to post pictures of their new (or in my case, not so new) boats for all to see...there's no clear section here for somethign like this unless I am missing something...

That way people could chime on on thoughts on the boat, modifications etc etc

Teaserhead

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
1990 Flye Pt. 32 BHM
Oh I love the idea! I am a proud owner of a 1990 Flye Pt BHM 31, that I took possession of April first. My first DE boat. I'm in the pacific NW, and know very little about DE boats. Mine came with a FB, that I removed. I have sooo many questions........can't figure how to post pics with my iPhone. Very frustrating for me. I can't make sense of the instructions on here, and I don't know where to turn for help.

El Mar

Admiral
Lite User
First Name
Bryan
Boat Make
43 Tiara Open DDEC, GradyWhite 226, 18 Donzi Classic, 15 Boston Whaler Sport ETec 60

Teaserhead

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
1990 Flye Pt. 32 BHM
BOS Man
Thanks for that, but I have no computer. iPhone is all I have, and I guess I'm just plain ole iPhone stupid. You can't imagine, given how proud I am with my boat, how frustrating it is not to be able to talk with all the experts on this wonderful forum about it.

BOSBoatMan

Vice Admiral
Boat Make
36 Hatteras/13 Whaler/24 Sailfish
Amen Ronnie maybe we should make a motion for one of those tooo

@Teaserhead as I am sure @El Mar would tell you that you kinda have to have a computer to really enjoy the benefits of an iPhone. I'd tell you myself but I'm an iHater.

I would send the pictures to someone who has a computer via email and then use their computer to do so. Otherwise you'd have to go "one by one" and I am sure you'd love to show us what ye got there!

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I am going to side with Travis. Sounds more of a post than a whole new section. I cannot see to many people buying enough boats to make a new forum but I could be wrong..its usually a supply/demand thing..

If anything I would post your new boat under Boat Pics and start a thread there.. my .02..

We tried Sports Ronnie and there wasnt enough iterest..

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
Like I said I'm all ears for new sections and I appreciate it

Latest Posts

Top Bottom