I'm gonna make my decision later today after seeing the next storm update.
I stayed in for Irene last year and was ok but the surge was at the limit of what I think could be handled.
The boats that stayed in for Irene where I am had no damage but we rode the poles almost to the top. Going over the top would change the situation big time.
Tuesday morning will be a high tide with a full moon. If Sandy hits hard at that time it will be a mess here.
I'm leaning towards pulling the boat out for this one.