I guess you can't say whatever you want anymore

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I remember Bill saying you can write whatever you want on his site..

I don't know what you guys did last night after I left but... you made the thread get censored :eek:

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
You can just about say anything you want on here, not many rules to follow but your thread broke the " don't be a dick to another member rule".. It was asking for a fight and it's just a fire that was going to need to be put out . Your a valued member of the site and wouldn't want to see you or your input go.

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
You can just about say anything you want on here, not many rules to follow but your thread broke the " don't be a dick to another member rule".. It was asking for a fight and it's just a fire that was going to need to be put out . Your a valued member of the site and wouldn't want to see you or your input go.

I already forgot most of what was on there.. All I really remember was saying it was time for me to go to bed and I figured they had a field day with it:D

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
Lobster your points are good and for the most part justified but, much like my own, your delivery sucks. Your not alone in that department and as a matter of fact if you look down the bench you will see my face as well. You have logged a lot of commercial hours on a lot of different rigs and your experienced input would be missed by most but you/we need to think before we type. I have found that most people don't want to hear that there girlfriend is fat and ugly, even if they already know it! Your boats are tools and I would guess that you have little emotional attachment to them. Bottom line- I think that most here do.

Your opinion is good and first hand don't short the rest of the members here just pretend your talking about someone's wife before you hit "submit reply".You can tell me to go fuck myself if you like and it will roll of me like water down a ducks back. I am just trying to save what I see as an experienced opinion.

Last edited:

Bill

Founder
Boat Make
27 Terry Jason
I don't remember what was on there either but it basically was a "looking for trouble" thread.. lets just keep everyone somewhat sane..

the point of a forum is to gain knowledge about a particular topic and for that matter debate about it.. and yes, the tone of ones messages come off wrong when written in text instead of face to face, people take their boats very seriously and we have seen a few members leave because of people bashing them for no apparent reason. so in the interest of the board and keeping as much knowledge on here as possible, if your responses could be considered to raise someone elses blood pressure a bit, think about it twice or take a lap around the house before you submit it.

Top Bottom