Iceberg Hunters

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
Has anyone seen another boating reality show on the Weather Channel called Iceberg Hunters? It's about a family in Newfoundland, with such crazy accents that they have sub-titles.

These guys go out in Novi-Style boats and shoot rifles at ice-burgs trying to get large chunks to break off. Then they haul in the ice to sell to water bottling plants as the "cleanest water on Earth".

Looking at this, I KNOW that a reality show about Lobster Boat Racing would be successful!

[YOUTUBE]rZfjz4Up0OU[/YOUTUBE]

CaptDave

Captain
Boat Make
31' Eastern w/John Deere 6076 AFM30
Their accents are painful, especially the kid who hates to work. It is a funny show though and it is nice to see they have this option in their back yard to supplement fishing. I have not seen it in a while but I remember the one episode where they forgot the bullets and were yelling at each other.

Dave

MouseTrap

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Rosborough
:-? Well, here is the consumer side of the equation. $99.00 for 12 Liters of the stuff (I mean cleanest water on the planet). It is a pretty bottle though! :eek:

berg_lg.jpg

Robert M

Captain
Boat Make
2000 Genral Marine 31 duffy Hull
"bergy bits" now ive seen it all, but all watch anything to do with a boat and water this time of the year.

Top Bottom