I'm getting screwed!

bluefin650

Commander
Paul Watson was on CBS this morning for an interview. He said "1 Bluefin tuna today is worth $75,000"!
I need a new broker because the cut he is taking is ridiculous. I am getting less than a 6% return???

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
This guy is a total wack job pos.

Not to mention. Supposedly that fat bloated wind bag is a vegan... Has anyone ever seen a fucking fat vegan? How is that even possible?

greg

Captain

Not to mention. Supposedly that fat bloated wind bag is a vegan... Has anyone ever seen a fucking fat vegan? How is that even possible?

Vegetarian, yes. Easy. Lots of cheese and fats.

Vegan, a little harder, but yes. I have. You can still eat a lot of fats and sugars, just not animal based. I have a few vegan relatives and we cook for them at holidays. Fats come from nuts, oils (not animal based), etc.

Calories are easy to pack in.

Being Vegan is a political statement, not a health choice. Being an arrogant prick isn't linked to your diet.

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
I was insinuating the fat bloated[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] pos eats cheeseburgers

cb34

Rear Admiral
fish

Very well said:D BTW Vegan=no cheese;) There was just an article in the Commercial Fisherman, which posted the average price per pound 6 dollars and change. This was less that the previous year, which is the expected trend.

Last edited:

plowin

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
33' flowers
The japanese have been very loyal to there fleet all year this year, far more noticeable than in the past.

Fish from Boston have struggled all year to get over 5-6 thousand for a high.In my opinion we stand a better chance of having the exchange rate turn in our favor than we ever do of increasing the yen/kilo price of Boston bluefin.

Last edited:

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
CBS cant believe shit.....who is Paul Watson?
:eek:

greg

Captain
vegans won't even eat white sugar because it gets filtered through charcoal made from animal bones. Some won't eat honey because they object to the enslavement of bees (not a joke).

I've had people tell me they get sick if the vegan plates are within sight of meat dishes.

If it gets bad I just put some bacon in the microwave. ;)

Badlatitude

Rear Admiral
Oddly the crazy vegan tree huggers burn a hell of a lot of fuel oil in thoose big ships.

As for vegans making a political statement. Thats pretty weak. Monks in china know how to make a political statement.

Last edited:

twister

Captain
Boat Make
37 Mitchell cove
The idiots are on tv playing bumper boats right now. Truly a group I love to hate

Top Bottom