inflatable

22novicc

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
22’ David J Smith, 29” H&H
my inflatable has been getting sticky from the sun beating down on it everyday. i was wondering if anyone on here knew of any type of product to restore it or cover it up or fix it somehow

snowstorm

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
28 ellis
not sure on the stickie part what brand is it? i bought a used zodiac last yr the inflatable keel had been patched sort of it leaked. had quite a time finding anyone that knew anything about them. this is what i was told a pvc boat has a life span of 8 to 10 years hapolon a bit longer. he said if it needs much of a repair toss it and buy a new one. the yr is in the vin #last 2. thats the end of what i know about them

Tuna Pursuit

Rear Admiral
Website
www.oliverwelding.com
Boat Make
Thunnus
how old is it? i had a white zodiac hard bottom that happened to. come to find out it was some defect that ony seems to happen in the northeast. i got a brand new one from zodiac. they don't know why it happens.

snowstorm

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
28 ellis
the dealer i bought the glue from to fix the keel in mine said he was told at the factory school he went to that they have more trouble with them in the northeast than anywhere else. they seemed to think it was acid rain

Top Bottom