Info about a boat i saw a few years ago Kittery area

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
I stopped by a dock around the kittery area a few years ago and while bullshitting with some of the guys on the dock a DE style boat came in to offload fish, boat was 40-45' but the thing that caught my eye it was rigged on the port side with a crossley gillnet hauler and on the starboard with a pot hauler, best of both worlds ! Guys on the dock said the guy was always busy either hauling gillnets or traps. Anybody know anything about this boat or better yet have some pictures of it.

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
Steve there is a few around like that the one out of glo is the sea force one. A 39 bhm with westen windows

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
That was the first one i ever saw rigged like that. Must need a ambidextrous crew to work on that rig :mrgreen:. There are plenty of guys around that are backwards but not backwards both sides :lol:

googinhater

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
38 yb. f/v wildlife
I think she is the first 39 nice boat could use love now a days and i fished a pei set up like that hauler port lifter starbord not bad to work or haul that way i wish i had pics ill try to get some

HappyHour

Commander
Boat Make
35' Mitchell Cove
There's a 40' rp in York harbor that fits your description. Black hull. Jacquelyn and Nicole.

steveinak

Admiral
Boat Make
31 BHM
There's a 40' rp in York harbor that fits your description. Black hull. Jacquelyn and Nicole.

That might be the boat i saw, i was kinda lost when i found the dock/wharf so i just stopped to look around this was back when i was hunting for a boat. Wells pizza across from the fire house is one of our favorite stops when we're up that way !

Top Bottom