Insult to captains

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Speeding boat takes out women on dock | Watch the video - Yahoo! Screen

IN THIS VIDEO, ITS PRETTY CLEAR THAT THE BOAT THAT SWAMPS THE DOCK WITH PEOPLE STANDING BY IS EITHER A FERRY BOAT OR MAYBE EVEN A TOUR BOAT.
THIS KINDA CRAP GIVES CAPTAINS A BAD RAP. ONCE YOU GET A LICENSE AND THEN WORK WITH IT, ARE THEY NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PROFESSIONAL?

NOTHING PROFESSIONAL ABOUT KNOCKING PEOPLE DOWN WITH YOUR WAKE.

EVEN IF ITS IN TAILAND!

lobstercatcher

Rear Admiral
I'm out there all the time and see boats go by that I think somebody is going to get killed by some wake like that someday. Maybe It just my are??.

About 10% of the lobstermen in my area never make it home. Ah, them lobstermen are use to that sort of thing:confused:

MASTERENEGADE

Rear Admiral
Boat Make
Had a DE, now 24' Privateer
Bosboatman: For some reasoni knew you would say something like that haha

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
dosen't have to be oversea's! last two years, profesional "captains" have put 2 boats on devel's back and one on nix's mate right here in boston....

had an actual collision with whale watch boat (out of Boston) while I was AT ANCHOR tuna fishing. shithead actualy backed into by vesel while I'm on ball. don't get me going bout these "captains"...:cool:

Curmudgeon

Lieutenant Commander
Boat Make
44' Stanley, 40 Webbers Cove, 19 Ocean Pointer
Just because you memorized some multiple choice test questions and the coast guard gave you a piece of paper saying you did doesn't make you any smarter or give you any more common sense.

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.

Alison Tuna

Captain
Boat Make
Privateer
Yeah..... All the recreational boats are angels...always our fault.

Boat dealer can sell someone a million dollar boat with no license. Right out of the showroom 30 knots down the bay rocking the shit out of everyone yet people always look at the partyboat guys.....

Classic

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
I'm not perfect, none of us are. But boy, since there "schools" have shown up, no one wants to learn any of the "hands on " seamanship ways. Turn on my Chartplotter, and make sure my policy with my preferred towing service is all paid up, and GO!

Ronny, I hate going into Boston unless I have too!
If this guy is running his own vessell, he' a jerk. If he has a hired "captain", even more reason to shake head.

Argee Orient....especially when they anchor in middle of channel.

Curmudgeon....your right,,ya can't legislate out stupidity!

Last edited:

Raider Ronnie

Vice Admiral
Lite User
Website
www.bostonharborcharters.com
Boat Make
33 Flowers.
Top Bottom