Interior Locker doors...no wood

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
I guess if any of the BUILDERS look here it would be a good thing. I'm looking for a supplier that makes a louvered door out of anthing that won't rot. this is interior app only, but don't want wook. If not louvered, that's ok too. thanks Tommy

Blitzen

Admiral
Boat Make
Flowers Boat Works 46 hull #1, Flowers Boat Works 36 hull #1, Wayne Beal 28 Hull #1, Repco 30 1968,
You can try these guys;
ABOUT US

They made me a tackle storage box and were great to work with, I am sure they can custom make some plastic frames and doors for you. Their pricing I thought was very fair.

I suspect your best bet would be a King Starboard access door with louvers. See the attached before an after picture for an example.

We would love to help you out in any way we can -
https://www.boatoutfitters.com/build-your-own-custom-starboard-boat-door

13770-80003_4_zm.jpg

tomy

Commander
Boat Make
36 Wayne Beal
thanks to all for the quick replys! Good stuff .:D

Outftter, you are correct. Think I'll be Calling after I do some measurements! Your stuff is NICE!
Quick question? locking/non locking...we talking about free swinging if not locking? need to keep door closed but not "Locked". thanks again to all.

Last edited:
That's correct F/V,

We have a wide variety of locking and non-locking slam latches available. I've copied a picture below. You can ignore the prices - those are the prices to upgrade the latch on a - "build your own door".

F/V - We'd love to quote some parts for you. Please let me know if you'd like me to have one of my OEM sales people give you a call.

Top Bottom